Why you need an Android Message Manager?
However, sending and receiving text messages have become a lot easier with the introduction of android devices; there is still a scope of improvement. For example, in low end android devices there is a limitation of storage space. Hence important messages have to be deleted from time to time to free up the space. Also, sending group messages can sometimes pose a problem in android devices. The user interface of default messaging apps in some low end android devices is not that user friendly and stable for sending group messages.
What’s the best Message Manager?
As a third-party software that allows one to send and receive messages on An android device directly using a computer, Coolmuster Android Message Manager is one of the best software available in the market today that has many other features apart from serving as an android message manager, since it also solves the storage issues as it allows transferring messages from phone to computer and vice versa.
- The user interface of the software is very simple and user-friendly and is available for both Windows and Mac.
- It allows single click creation and restoration of the backup of the entire android device (including all data and files).
- It helps to transfer all media files (photos, videos etc.) from PC to your phone and vice versa very easily.
- It also facilitates installing and deleting apps on your phone directly from the computer.
The feature that fulfills the requirement of being an Android message manager is that it allows sending and receiving texts on the device directly from the computer, and freely managing messages on Android phones. One can also import and export messages from phone to computer and vice versa easily.
Then, you can watch the below video guides to know how to make the fullest use of this software:
Full Video Guide on Coolmuster Android Message Manager
1. Send & Receive Messages on Android via Computer
2. Group Text Messages on Android Phone
3. Transfer Android Messages to Computer as a Backup
4. Print Android Messages into a Piece of Paper
5. Mass Delete Unwanted Messages from Android Phones
Now, you can get the free trial version of this software to try it out by yourself! And you will find more alluring features of this software. This message manager for Android phones won't let you down!