Top 3 Broken Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Software
If you own an Android phone, it is important that you know how to protect it from damage. Since there is a wide range of different things that can happen to these phones on a regular basis, it is essential that you know how damage can be caused. Once you become familiar with the common causes of damaged phones, you will have a better chance at taking the right type of precautionary measures before you will have to replace your phone and have the information that you need restored.
But even though you have lost important data from your broken Android phone, such as Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5, you can still get back those lost files, with the help of data recovery software that is able to rescue data from broken phones. Here in this article, we will list 3 of the best broken Samsung data recovery software for your reference.
The first data recovery software for broken Samsung that I want to recommend here is the Broken Android Data Extraction. This type of software has been proven to be a very effective tool. This software recovery software also has a number of useful features that you can review below along with some its pros. and cons.
- Extract Data from android devices that have broken screens, non-responsive screens, or a black screen). Steps can be achieved in a 3 step process.
- The user is provided with the capability to recover all files including all documents, contacts, and text messages.
- One click Restart capability.
- Scans quickly
- Easy to follow instructions
- Files can be viewed prior to export
- New models are not always supported.
The second broken Samsung data recovery software I want to introduce is FonePaw Broken Android Data Extraction. It enables users to recover data from Samsung device with broken, black, non-responsive or locked screen with a few simple clicks. The design of software is very simple. This is one of the primary reasons why some users like this extraction process more than other recovery products.
- Gives the user the functionality to recover info from a memory card or a damaged device with ease.
- Provides the user with the capability to restore data (i.e. videos,photos, and text messages).
- Two mode extraction functionality.
- Allows users to save time via the use of selecting specific file types (text message files vs contact files)
- Easy to use, does not require assistance from a seasoned user.
- Be compatible with not all Samsung phones
Although this tool can be very similar to the functions of the FonePaw application, there are some distinct differences in the steps required as well in the current devices support.
- Recovers files from user phones that's unresponsive to taps.
- Repairs devices that do not want to remove out of certain modes (stuck on the, boot screen).
- Work well with Samsung Galaxy devices, such as Note 2/3/4/4 Edge/5/5 DUOS, Samsung S3/4/5, Samsung Tab 2.7/Tab Pro 10.1 and so on;
- Select wanted file types before scanning to save times.
- Easy to use
- More Samsung phone models can be supported
- Not as fast in scanning data
- More expensive than other programs
- Can't fix damaged devices