Now with the development of technologies, various apps keep cropping up in response to the varied needs of different people. For example, for people who want to make your daily call management easy, these are some handy call manager apps you might be interested in; for those people who like using the in-built cameras to take photos, they won't want to miss these useful Android photo organizers; for officemen and students who have to use PDF frequently, Android PDF readers might be your best assistant in your daily life. But have you ever encountered such cases?
Case 1 - Find another useful and interesting app and want to download it to your device, only to be told that your device is running out of space.
Case 2 - Bought the newest Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and don't know how to save these important apps to your new phone.
One of these victims? Don't worry! Now, as long as you move apps from your Android device to SD card, you can have easy access to the saved data on your new device simply by inserting the little SD card into the waned device. So, here let's learn how to easily transfer apps from your Android device to the little SD card in one click. In this article, we will introduce two powerful programs to help you backup your Android apps.
As to the easiest and fastest method, you really need to try this powerful Coolmuster Android Assistant for Windows or Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac. With this software, you can easily transfer all the useful apps from Android device to SD card. So next time when you get a new device, you can simply insert the little SD card to the device and fully enjoy your new device with all apps equiped. Also, this software offers you more than this. It can also be your best Android assistant, which allows you to freely manage Android files directly on the computer as you wanted and needed.
After opening the installed software on the computer, get your old Android phone connected to the computer via the USB cord. This software will then detect your Android device and show you the below interface. All file folders are arranged on the left panel. You can then enter the Apps tab to preview more detailed information.
Note: If the software failes to detect your device, you need to follow the below steps to enable USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Now, after selecting the wanted apps, you can click on the Export option and set the SD card as the output location. Then this software will automatically export the apps from Android phone to the SD card in one click.
Another way to export Android phone apps to SD card is using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Windows) or Coolmuster Mobile Transfer for Mac. As its name implies, it is developed for transferring data between phone and phone. But you can also use it to copy apps from Android phone to SD card. The following instructions will tell you how to do that.
1. Connect your Android phone to computer and launch the Mobile Transfer after you downloaded and installed it.
2. Choose "Back up Your Phone" mode from the program interface and all your Android files will be displayed here.
3. Select the "Apps" and check the applications you want to transfer. Then, click "Start" button and select SD card as output location to begin the transfer.