How to Play DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/4/8/10/Pro?
Google Play only has so much. It offers hundreds of apps, book, music and video titles, yet it may not offer your favorite movie of all time. Luckily, you bought it on DVD a long time ago so you will always be able to watch it whenever you want....while you're at home. If, however, you go an a trip or are on the go and get the feeling you may have to wait awhile (you're on a flight with no wi-fi and you can't get a good signal on your tablet), you may still want the option of watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles for the thousandth time (it only gets better on repeat viewings, am I right?) But you didn't bring your laptop with you to wherever you currently are.
So if you have no way of downloading what you want to watch or it's unavailable anyway on Google Play, then is it impossible to ever watch the content on that DVD anyplace else beside your home entertainment system? There are some free programs avaliable online for you to burn the DVD files onto your computer, such as "MakeMKV" and "Handbrake". In that case, you can directly copy the burned DVD files to other device like Samsung Galaxy Tab directly by using special file transferring software for Samsung tablet. Coolmuster Android Assistant or Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac is available for you to solve the problem on transferring and playing converted DVD files on Samsung Galaxy Tab E/Pro/S10/S8/4/3.
* Copy converted DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab and other Android devices;
* Transfer videos, photos, music, contacts, SMS, apps and more between Android and computer;
* Download and transfer photos, videos and songs to your Android phone/tablet;
* Add, delete, edit, backup and manage Android phone contacts on computer;
* Send text messages from computer to any phone number.
Download the Android Assistant and begin the process of transferring DVD files to Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Easy Way to Convert and Play DVD Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro/E/S
Step 1. Launch this Android Assistant after installation
If you have already ripped your DVD movies to common video format by using the two DVD rippper that we recommended above and saved the converted DVD files on your computer, you can install and launch the Android Assistant, connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab with the same computer via a USB cord and then the Android Assistant will detect it and show it on its window automatically. If not, you may need to open USB debugging on your Android tablet first.
Follow the below instruction to enable USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Once the USB debugging is enabled, move back to your tablet's screen to tap the "Allow" option. Then, the parameter information of your device, including tablet model, system version and storage space size will be shown in the main interface like below.
Step 2: Copy the converted DVDs to Samsung Galaxy Tab
All transferrable file types are listed on the top menu of the program, including Photo, Video, Music, Book, Contact, App, etc. Choose "Videos" option, enter the video managing window and go to click the button of "Import". Then, the windows file browsing dialog will pop up, allowing you to find the converted DVD files. Just select them and click OK to import the selected DVD movies to the target Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Ok, you can freely enjoy the wonderful DVD movies on your Samsung Galaxy Tab right now!