Transfer SMS between iPhone 8/X/7/6 and Samsung Galaxy S8/S7
If you are a Samsung Galaxy phone user, buying a new iPhone 8/8 Plus is a smart decision to have a total different experience. Unfortunately, you must need to copy data from your old Samsung phone to the new iPhone but the task seems not that easy. The media files like photos, videos and music on the Samsung phone can not be transferred to iPhone via USB cable, let alone the text messages and phone contacts. But here, I will recommend you a very efficient and professional SMS text messages phone transfer program to help you.
The fundamental cause of the difficulty in transferring files between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone is different phone operating systems. Samsung to iPhone Transfer (also supports iPhone to Samsung transfer) is an outstanding transfer tool that makes data transferring task workable from one phone to another even if they are running in different operating systems. For example,
- You can transfer text messages between iPhone and Samsung phone, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG and more Android phones.
- You can also use it to transfer other files like contacts, videos, music, photos, call history, and so on, between two phones.
- It supports major phone models from iOS, Android, Symbian and BlackBerry.
Just within 3 steps like connecting your phones, choose the data for transfer and then give a click on Transfer button to begin the transfer. Now, you can download the iPhone to Samsung transfer on your computer and try it by yourself.
Step 1. Launch Samsung to iPhone Transfer on the PC
After the downloading and installing process, you can directly launch the iPhone and Samsung transfer software on your computer. Then, you can see the interface as follow will be shown on your computer. Choose the option of "Phone to Phone Transfer" to enter the next window.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone and Samsung phones via USB cable
Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone to the computer simultaneously with USB cables. The program will detect the two phones and show them on the left and right respectively. Make sure the iPhone is "Source" phone if you want to transfer SMS from iPhone to Samsung. And if you want to transfer from Samsung to iPhone, you need to put the iPhone in the "Destination" place by clicking the "Flip" button.
Step 3. Transfer SMS between Samsung mobile and iPhone
As you can see, not only SMS, but also contacts, videos, photos, music, call logs, etc. can be transferred between the two phones with the help of Phone Transfer. Here in this article, you need to uncheck other file types except "SMS". Then, start the text messages transferring process by clicking on the "Start Transfer" button.
- There is a progress bar telling you how the transfer is going. When the progress bar shows 100%, that means the transfer is finished and you can eject the phones from the computer then.
- In order to make the transfer smoothly and successfully, you must make sure the connection between your phones and computer is enabled during the whole procedure.