How to Transfer Contacts from SIM Card to Computer
Summary: Are you trying to transfer contacts on Android SIM card to PC for backup in case of losing them someday? This article will show you how to simply export Android contacts from SIM card into computer with 5 methods.
The mini-size SIM card of your Android phones usually stores the most important files, i.e. contacts and some messages. After saving all the contacts on the SIM card, you can easily insert it to the device and use the contacts information at ease even if you buy a new Android phone. The small size of the chip card is where the advantages lie, but also where the shortcomings locate. Sometimes any minor misbehavior can possibly lead to the data losses even if the chip card seems to be intact. If unfortunately you mistakenly lost or dropped your phone into the water, it is likely that all files saved in the SIM card were all gone once and for all.
So you have to back up your files saved in the SIM card to the safer place like computer. And this passage will tell you how to back up contacts from Android SIM card to computer with several simple ways.
Part 1. Transfer Contacts from SIM Card to Computer with Android Assistant
Part 2. Copy Contacts from SIM Card to Computer with Mobile Transfer
Part 3. Export Contacts from SIM Card to Computer with Android Data Recovery
Part 4. Backup Android Contacts from SIM to PC Using SD card
Part 5. Copy Contacts from Android SIM Card to PC via Bluetooth
With Coolmuster Android Assistant (Windows or Mac), you can freely transfer contacts from Android SIM card to computer within a few seconds. Aside from that, other files like messages, music, videos, photos, apps and etc. can also be perfectly supported. Most importantly, this software is compatible with all brands of Android phones.
Once you save contacts on the computer, you are also able to freely print contacts from your Android phone if needed since this software allows Android users to save contacts from SIM card to computer in the readable and printable formats like .txt, .html or .vcf. Now, you want to have a try by yourself? Just get the right version and give it a try on your own!
Tips to Export Contacts from SIM Card to Computer:
Step 1. Get Android Connected to Computer
To start with, open the installed software on the computer and then get your Android phone connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then enable USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2. Preview & Choose Contacts as Wanted
Then this software will detect your Android phone and show the below main interface where all file folders are arranged on the left panel. You can enter the Contacts tab to preview and choose the files you want to transfer from SIM card to computer.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts from SIM Card to Computer
After selecting the wanted contacts, you can click on the option of Export to transfer contacts from SIM card to computer in one click. As to other files, you can exactly follow the same steps to do it!
Till now, you have already make a backup of the contacts saved in the SIM card! There is no need to worry about sudden data losses any more!
Using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Windows or Mac) to export contacts from SIM card is also as easy as pie. As its name implies, it is developed for switching data from one phone to another, no matter they are Android, Apple or Symbian phones. It also provides you with the backup & restore feature, allowing you to transfer data from your phone's SIM card or internal memory or external SD card to computer without any quality loss.
Below is the guide to transfer Android SIM card contacts to computer with the help of Mobile Transfer:
1. Connect your Android phone to computer and launch the Mobile Transfer after you downloaded and installed it.
2. Choose "Back up Your Phone" mode from the program interface and all your Android files will be displayed here.
3. Select the "Contacts" and check the contacts you want to transfer. Then, click "Start" button to export all the selected contacts to computer.
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is a powerful Android data recovery tool for Android users to recover and export any data from Android phone to computer, including contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music files, etc. You can complete the whole process within 3 simple steps. All you need is just free download the program and follow the guide in the below to extract contacts from Android card to computer now:
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer
Install and launch Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android in your computer, launch it and connect your Android smartphone to the computer with USB cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your phone, which allows Lab.Fone for Android scan the connected phone.
Step 2. Scan your Android phone for all contacts
Select "Contacts" tab from the primary interface of Lab.Fone for Android, and click "Next" to let the program scan your connected Android device. After the scan, all the contacts on your Android phone will be scanned out and displayed.
Step 3. Save contacts to computer
Select the contacts you want to save to computer by ticking off the checkbox in front of them. Or, you can directly choose all of them at once. Then, click the button of "Recover" to restore all the selected Android contacts on your computer.
When using an SD card to back up Android contacts from a SIM to a PC, you need to be very careful to follow the steps below:
1. Turn on your Android phone and go to your Contacts. Open the contact list and go to the top right corner to select Settings;
2. Select Manage Contacts > Export Contacts and select the contacts you want to back up to your PC;
3. Select Export to storage disk and select a location on the SD card to save the contact;
4. Enable USB debugging and connect your Android phone to your PC;
5. Open the Android SD card, find the contacts you saved previously, then copy and paste them to your PC.
Finally, let's see how to share contacts from the Android SIM card to the PC via Bluetooth. Please note that this method requires your computer to have Bluetooth capabilities.
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your PC;
2. Enable Bluetooth on your Android phone and pair your Android phone with your PC via Bluetooth;
4. Open "Contacts" on your phone, select the contacts you want to back up to your computer and click "Share";
5. Select Bluetooth as the contact transmission medium, and then select the Windows PC paired with the mobile phone as the destination;
6. Go to your PC and allow it to receive files transferred from your Android phone. Then, the transfer process will begin. The contact file you have selected will be automatically saved to your PC.