Transfer Photos between Android and PC via Moborobo
When there are more and more photos saved on your Android phone, it becomes more and more difficult to manage the phone photo album. It is hard to us to select out the one you want among thousands of photos, and it is also inconvenient to decide which we want from the small thumbnails. Then, is there any simple method to manage and transfer photos between an Android phone and PC? Of course Yes! One of the best Android photos managing software is Moborobo!
Moborobo is a professional data managing program to help Android users to transfer and manage Android phone data. We have told you how to manage Android with Moborobo last time, such as transferring media between Android and PC, taking screenshot with one click, clean Android with Moborobo easily, etc.. Actually it excels in transferring photos and pictures from Android to PC and from PC to Android. With it, you do not need to delete photos from your photo album one by one, or consuming much operations in transferring data between Android and computer.
Now, follow me to see how to transfer photos between Android device and computer with the help of Moborobo.
No matter you want to transfer photos from your Android device to computer for backup, or you just want to copy pictures to computer before you delete them from your Android phone to free up space, you can try Moborobo to copy pictures from Android phone to computer easily by following the steps in the below. Please note there are two methods provided by Moborobo to export Android photos to PC:
Method 1: Transfer Photos from Android to PC One by One
If you only want to transfer one photo from your Android phone to computer, you can:
Step 1. Launch Moborobo and connect Android phone
First of all, you should download Moborobo on your computer. Install and launch it. Then, connect your Android phone to the same computer via a USB cable.
Note: You need to enable USB debugging on Android first if you haven't done it before.
Step 2. Select the photos you want to export
Once your Android phone is successfully detected by Moborobo, you can open the Camera Images or Albums from the left side bar of the Moborobo window and all the pictures in your Android phone will show up on the right. Find the picture you want to copy to computer and double-click on it.
Step 3. Transfer photos from Android to computer
Once the picture you want to export is selected, you can click on "Export" option on the bottom to transfer it to your computer.
As you can see on the interface, there are other options provided beside "Export" option, including "Rotate right", "Rotate left", "Set as wallpaper" and "Delete". Just manage the picture as you like.
Method 2: Transfer Several Android Photos to Computer in Batches
Moborobo also allows you to transfer Android photos in batches:
1. Tick in the boxes of all the photos you want to transfer.
2. After you have selected all the photos you want, you can go to the top of the screen and directly give a hit on the "Export" option.
After that, all the selected pictures will be exported from your Android phone to PC automatically and completely.
Have many interesting pictures saved on your PC and now you want to move them to your Android phone? Moborobo is able to help you import pictures from PC to Android phone without any hassle.
1. Download, install and launch Moborobo on your computer and connect your Android phone to the same computer with a USB cable.
2. Moborobo will detect your connected Android phone and show it on the interface.
3. Open the Camera Images or Albums from the left side bar of the Moborobo window and preview photos on your Android phone.
3. Navigate to the top of the program window to click on the button of "+Upload". Then, the windows explorer will pop up.
4. Now, you can browse your computer to find the images you want to add to your Android phone.
5. After you have selected all the pictures you need, you can choose "Open" to transfer them from computer to your Android.
That's all about how to transfer photos from Android to PC, and vice versa, with the help of Moborobo. It is really a quite useful program for us to manage media files between Android and computer. Why not give it a try?