Since Samsung SIM card and internal memory are quite limited, more and more users prefer inserting an external SD card to the device. It seems that now you are free to save as many files as you wanted and liked. But with time passing by, you will find still more storage space is in need. After all, the storage capacity of a SD card is quite limited. Sometimes mistaken operation of your Samsung SD card can possibly lead to its crash, thus resulting in severe data losses. Therefore, you have every valid reason to make a backup of your Samsung SD card data.
Then you can't miss this Coolmuster Samsung Assistant (Windows), or Coolmuster Samsung Assistant for Mac software, which is a professional and powerful tool helping you back up everything as you needed and wanted. Now, let's learn more about this almighty assistant tool for Samsung phones!
Main Features of Coolmuster Samsung Assistant:
* This software is able to transfer all files saved in the SD card to the computer within simple clicks, including photos, movies, videos, apps, books, contacts and etc.
* Aside from SD card, it also enables Samsung users to freely back up the SIM card to the computer in case of sudden data losses due to various reasons.
* With this software, you are free to edit, export and manage files saved on your Samsung phone directly on the computer without any restrictions.
* If you are surfing on the internet, this software even allows you to directly send messages from computer to more than one contacts at one time.
* This software is fully compatible with all brands of Android phones, including Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Sony and so on.
To name just a few. If you want to have a thorough understanding of this software, just download the right version and then give it a try by yourself! This software won't let you down! Now, let's see how to transfer Samsung SD card to computer in an easy and fast way!
Step 1. Connect Samsung Phone to Computer
After opening the installed software on the computer, get your Samsung phone connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then you may need to enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone by following the below steps:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After that, this software will automatically detect your Samsung phone and show the below interface. Now, you can enter the Music, Photos, Videos folders and so on to preview the saved files and choose the wanted files.
Step 2. Transfer Samsung SD Card to Computer
Once you have chosen the files you want to transfer from Samsung SD card to the computer, you can then click on the Export option to transfer files from Samsung SD card to the computer in one click. Then just wait for the process to complete within a few minutes.
As to other Android users, just get your phone connected to the computer and follow the same steps. Now, all your files saved in the Samsung SD card are safely backed up.