Best Finance Apps for iPhone You Would Love
One of the best advantages of having access to the latest and most innovative software applications in the iTunes store today is being able to keep up with one’s personal finances. Because some people are spending less time at home and more time at the office, their personal business can easily go lacking. To fill in the gap during these kinds of circumstances, people can take advantage of all of the technical resources that they have available to them, especially financial apps that have been made for devices like iPhone and iPad. Meaning Apple users can benefit greatly from downloading an financial app to keep up with their income and their expenses so that they can form better money management habits.
Typically, when people are using these apps, they will have a chance to track where all of their money is going, and where they may be able to save a little or a lot of money too. Specifically, because the individual can review this data to see how that they can manage their money better. So, it is important for these users to review several different finance apps in advance to see what features that they offer before starting to input data into their personal profiles. Finding the best finance app for an individual is essential to good personal money management since they can customize the features in the app to their needs.
Top 5 Finance Apps for iPhone/iPad
1. Payer & Payees management. Provides users with the support that they need to track multiple bills.
2. Reminder Alerts. Gives users the capability to set reminder alerts so that they can be reminded of which bills are due.
3. Total Amount due View Feature. Gives the user a view of the total amount of each bill including those that are overdue.
1. Accumulative daily budget. Provides user with a budget that shows them where their money is being spent on a daily basis.
2. Powerful analysis graphs. Gives user a graph that analysis their income and expenses so that they can get a better picture of their spending habits.
3. Automatic Daily Savings. User can dictate how much they want to save on a daily basis.
1. Transaction sync feature. This feature allows users to sync data with the cloud and other devices.
2. Automatic Back up. This feature has been designed to make sure the user has more than one accurate copy of their current finance status.
3. Virtual Envelope. Virtual envelope is based on a budgeting method that allows users to check their balances on the go via Check envelope balances.
1. Passcode lock. Passcode lock features secure the data that the user inputs.
2. Export Feature. This feature provides the user with a way to send this information via email.
3. User friendly interface. Easy to use and understand user interface.
1. Upcoming Bill Reminder. Feature gives user the capability to keep up with bills that need to be paid within a certain span of time.
2. Auto Populate. Feature give the user the capability to automate historic transaction entry.
3. Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow. Gives user the capability to review trends in cash flow and expenses so that they can see where the finances are going.