Want to know how to connect your iPhone to TV, so that you can watch videos and photos, and play iOS games and audios from your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/SE on a big screen? In order to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly, you need to get help from AirPlay technology and Apple TV unit. Just read on to learn the details on the guide to link iPhone to TV wireless or not.
1. Check if your devices are supported by the AirPlay function.
To connect your iPhone to TV wireless, you need to rely on AirPlay. So you need to ensure your devices support the AirPlay.
* Supported iDevice: iPhone 4 or later; iPhone 4s or later for AirPlay Mirroring.
* Supported TV: The second generation Apple TV or later.
* Network Condition: An available Wi-Fi network in good condition.
2. What You Need to Be Noted before Process
* Both of iPhone and TV should connect to the same Wi-Fi network at first.
* For better signal reception and network condition, the wireless router should be placed near by the devices.
* Please do not move the router during transmission, or the AirPlay may stop working.
After preparation, you can follow the instructions as below to connect your iPhone to TV wireless.
Step 1. Connect both of your iPhone and TV to the same Wi-Fi network. Then you might open the Control Center on iPhone and tap "AirPlay" option.
Step 2. After that, the name of TV or other device will be automatically shown on the iPhone screen. Simply tap on the TV name to establish connection between iPhone and TV. Then you can freely watch your iPhone videos or other files on TV.
Step 3. After finishing watching iPhone videos on TV, you can simply disconnect your iPhone to TV by turning off AirPlay on Control Center on your iPhone.