Simple Way to Download Contacts from iCloud
With iCloud, things are becoming so much easy when it comes to data backup. It is a saviour when it comes to backing up your phone's data, contacts or files. This is because when you back it up on iCloud, you can always transfer the content any other time and sync it on a new phone or another iOS device. Losing contacts is one of the things people fear most when it comes to losing a phone or buying a new device since the process of having to rewrite the contacts manually all over again can be quite tiresome, annoying and time-consuming.
When do you need to download contacts from iCloud?
• When you want to restore lost contacts.
• When you want to sync all previous contacts to a new device.
• When you want to retrieve an essential contact you had with the previous device.
• To make a variant call format copy quickly.
• When you lose your phone.
With an iPhone, contacts can get lost mysteriously. iCloud backup can help get them back in a matter of seconds. The following is a step-by-step guide on how you can go about the recover them:
1. Start the setting application on your iPad/iPhone/iPod.
2. Tap on the iCloud option.
3. Switch on the contacts option by tapping the gear option on the side and when a box appears that asks you what to do with the contact, click on "delete from my phone".
4. A question will follow asking you whether you want to merge the contacts, select "Merge" contacts.
5. Run the Contacts app or the Phone app and preview your contacts to make sure they are all there.
Read More Articles:
Want to select the contacts from iCloud backup and download them to your iOS device, instead of restore the whole contact list to your iDevice? You must rely on the iCloud Backup Extractor. It is a professional program and it enables you to preview and choose the specific contacts you want and recover to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. In fact, it supports to recover different files from all generations of iOS device, including the messages, contacts, call history, calendars, photos, notes, voice memos, videos, reminders and etc.
Here is how:
Step 1. Download and run the installed program on your computer, and switch to "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode. Then log in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and passwords.
Note: Please keep unconnected your iDevice to PC during recovery, or the iCloud backup file might be modified or updated.
Step 2. Then you might get a list of iCloud backup files from different device, select the one contained the contacts you want to download.
Step 3. Visit the Contacts section and preview the contacts. Tick out the contacts you want and click "Recover" button to download it from iCloud.