One Click to Backup iPod to iCloud
You realize a lot of benefits by just owning an iPod because of its outstanding features. Those who own an iPod are more the same as those who own a computer. The device has been designed to hold over 500000 apps in the app store and also has an iCloud which stores music, apps, movies and other content on a cloud drive that can be accessed via your PC. The cloud drive is the most important provision as this is the only assurance that your data is secure.
Why Need To Backup iPod to iCloud?
There are a lot of reasons as to why you should backup iPod to iCloud. Some of them may include;
• The fear of losing the iPod data. When you do not want to lose the files on your iPod, it is safe to transfer files from iPod to iCloud as you can restore back the files if you lost them.
• When you want to reset the factory of your iPod, it is good to backup iPod to iCloud and retrieve the files later.
• When you have realized that your iPod is running out of memory, you may back up and then free the content.
• For convenience, this is because the iCloud backup allows you to access all the files in the iPod from any point even if you do not have the iPod.
User Guide to Backup iPod to iCloud
After realizing the benefits that come with the iCloud backup, the following tips will help you enjoy the experience.
• Connect the iPod to the Wi-Fi or any other source of internet.
• Go to the settings and then scroll through the setting and click on "iCloud".
• Tap on the backup icon and turn on the iCloud backup.
• Click on "backup now" and be sure to have the iPod connected to the internet until the backup process is complete.
• To check if the backup is complete go to the settings, iCloud, storage and then manage storage on your device. This will allow you to view the backup details in terms of time and size.
Extra Bonus: iCloud Alternative to Backup iPod
But if you are looking for an alternative to iCloud, when iCloud storage cannot cover your data backup or when you want to bulk backup iPod. Then this Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac) is an easy-to-use program that allows for a batch backup. The program allows you to backup the files on your computer and access them when you need. It allows you to intelligently transfer files from iPod to computer with a single click. This may include the text messages, notes, apps, music, and video among other files. The program is compatible with all the iOS devices and this allows you to manage your iPod files on the PC. With this program, you are able to view your files in different modes and can track the files you want within a very short period.
How to use this software;
The following steps will give you an easy time when backing up your iPod files.
• Install the program to your PC then connect your iPod to the computer using the USB cable.
• Launch the program and it will automatically detect your iPod and display the files on your iPod.
• Click on the iPod folders to view the files.
• Mark all the files that you want to backup to your computer.
• A pop-up window will appear to show that the backup is complete.
Words in The End:
• You are able to conduct a batch backup.
• You are able to preview your files before the backup.
• You are able to know when the backup is complete through the pop-up window.
• You can have different view modes for your files.
• You can fully manage your files from the iPod.