One Click to Transfer Apps to New iPad
When you finally bought the new iPad, you could possibly need to transfer everything from your old device to new iPad such as apps. Of course, you can re-download all the apps to your new iPad if you don't want to sync them to the device. But, here you need to make sure that you have stable Wifi available and have a clear idea of what you want to download. More importantly, it may cost you some time to search all the wanted apps and to finish the whole downloading process.
So why not just choose to transfer apps to new iPad, either from the computer or from another device?
If you have already backed up apps to the computer before, then in this case you just need to directly import them to iPad from the computer. Feel it a burden to transfer apps to new iPad from the computer one by one? No need at all! Just fully rely on this iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software, which allows you to easily transfer files between iPad and the computer without any restrictions, including contacts, messages, videos, photos, movies, safari bookmarks, apps and many more. So you can easily import files from the computer to your device without downloading them online or export them from your device to the computer in case of sudden data losses. More importantly, this software can be fully compatible with all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
Best of all, this software has a simple user interface, so you don't need to worry that you may get perplexed by the procedures;
1. Open the installed software on on the computer and then get your iPad device connected to the computer via the USB cord.
2. Then click on the Import option and then navigate to the files on the computer. After that, select the wanted files by ticking them out and hit the OK option to begin the file transfer from computer to iPad.
3. Also, if you want to transfer files from iPad to the computer, just select the wanted files on the interface by ticking them out and then hit the Export option to transfer files from iPad to computer in one click.
Read More Articles:
Perhaps you just update your old device to the new one, or you simply got two devices at hand for whatever reasons, then in some cases you may need to transfer files from one device to the new iPad, be it phone numbers, interesting photos or videos, or practical apps. Then under this circumstance, you can choose this Mobile Transfer software as your lifesaver, enabling you to freely transfer files from one to another, no matter they are running the same or different operating systems, as long as the two devices are running Android, iOS or Symbian systems. As you can see, this simple one can be the perfect tool for different devices to share files at ease. By the way, below are the free trial versions for your reference:
How do you go about it?
1. After opening the installed software on the computer, get the two devices connected to the computer via the USB cord.
2. Then choose the mode of Phone to Phone Transfer to continue the process.
3. Now, you can see different operating systems are arranged on the main interface. You can now enter the Apps tab to preview more detailed information. While previewing, select the wanted apps by ticking them out. And then hit the right or left arrow direction to transfer apps to new iPad from another device.