The remote desktop app for iPhone is a kind of amazing tool, which allows you to access your desktop computer or labtop with your iPhone no matter where you are and whenever you like. Once you log into your chosen computer on your iOS device, you can access any file and launch any application remotely from your iPhone or iPad. Thus you can easily deal with your business documents or perform system maintenance in real time. Cool, right?
Therefore, this article is going to recommend you several top remote desktop apps for iPhone for your reference, so that you can choose the best one for yourself.
Get it for free: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logmein/id479229407?mt=8
LogMeln is a free app, which allows you to access your Windows PC or Mac remotely using iPhone or iPad. You can download it from the App Store and the download link is provided as above. And this app is easy to use, and also this app is compatible with cloud-based storage services, for example, Google Drive and DropBox, making it easier to organize the documents on your home and work computer.
* Allows to access documents on mac or PC without any limitations;
* Supports all kinds of operating systems iOS device and computer;
* Both audio streaming and HD video are available in the app.
* Cloud storage is not available for the free trial version.
* This app will automatically pull you to the paid subscription.
Get it on your device: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id382509315?mt=8
Splashtop allows you to access, edit and view your Microsoft office, PDF files or other documents you want located on your computer from your iPhone or iPad. This app has good compatibility with different devices and allows you to access any type of file and applications on your computer from your iOS device.
* Simple to use;
* Supports almost all types of high resolution audio and video;
* Price is competitive compared to other similar apps.
* Some gesture is not always accurate;
* No any available drag and drop feature.
Get it from the link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id364876095?mt=8
Jump desktop is one of remote desktop apps for iPhone, which allows you to access your computer from the app directly. This app works well with all versions of iOS devices and both of Windows PC and Mac. It can work with physical mouse as well but it is needed to have a physical Bluetooth mouse that pairs with your iPhone.
With this app, you can setup and access many computers without limitation. And there is professional version of app available, which allows split screen multitasking and Apple Pencil. Besides, Bluetooth keyboard is also supported, giving you a great typing experience while accessing your computer remotely from your iPhone or iPad; and with the Pasteboard option, you can easily transfer texts from your computer to iPhone.
* Directly transfer text from computer to iPhone with pasteboard option;
* Support RDP Gateway;
* HDMI and VGA support is supported, which allows you to view computer on big screen.
* App stops working sometimes like when you right click using mouse.
Get it from the link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id352019548?mt=8
VNC viewer enables you to access to your computers including Windows PC, Mac or Linux wherever you like. You can easily see all files your computer from your iPhone or iPad. With this app, you can control your mouse and keyboard on your iOS device to manage your computer. Besides, you can set up passwords to protect your file information on your computer. And this app has both of free trial an paid version available on iOS App Store.
* Allow to use mouse and keyboards to control the computer;
* Allow to access Mac, Windows or Linux computers directly.
* Not easy enough to use;
* Limited operating systems is allowede to connect.
Get it from the link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id303097630?mt=8
RDM stands for Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows. It enables iOS users to access Windows PC and Mac remotely from their iPhone and iPad no matter where you are. With it, you are able to connect unlimited amount of computers without extra cost. This app allows you directly use mouse control so that you can easily left click, right click, scroll or drag and drop to easily edit text directly with the app from your iPhone.
* Allow to directly access your computer with mouse;
* Decrease data traffic and improve app experience while poor internet connection.
* Not compatible with iPhone iOS 8 version;
* Not support to listen to audio file while accessing to Windows PC or mac.