Simple Way to Save Facebook Messages to Computer
Why do you need to save Facebook messages to computer?
Messages are not just for idle chatting. Often important information in interchanged through messages. Same is the case with Facebook messages. For example, you exchange some address with your friends and you need it at a future date. In case, you don’t remember it and the internet is not working for some reason, you will face a problem. Since Facebook is dependent on an Internet connection; it is always good to save your messages in a place that you can access even though you have problems with your connection. You might also want to gift a collage to your friend and include these messages for memories. Thus, it is a good idea to save your Facebook messages to your computer.
Since Facebook is dependent on an Internet connection; it is always good to save your messages in a place that you can access even though you have problems with your connection. You might also want to gift a collage to your friend and include these messages for memories. Thus, it is a good idea to save your Facebook messages to your computer. If you own an iPhone and are looking to find easy ways to save FB messages to your computer, the following ways can help you.
Related: Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone
How to Save Facebook Messages from iPhone to Computer
To transfer FB messages from your iPhone to your computer, it is easier to use software specially designed for these purposes.
Method 1. Just Copy Paste It
You can copy paste all the Facebook messages to Word and save it. You can even upload the Word file on cloud like Google Drive or Dropbox to ensure that you do not lose out on your memories at any time.
Method 2. Use a Free Software like Chrome Message/Chat Downloader
There are plenty of other software that you can. For this software these are the steps you need to follow:
1. Install the software on your computer on Chrome.
2. Now go to the Facebook conversation you want to download.
3. Select the conversation.
4. On Chrome, you will see the Facebook Messenger download button on the top bar. Click on it.
5 .Wait for the download to complete which will only take a few seconds.
6. Access the downloaded file on Firefox.
Once the process is done, all the downloaded files will be available on your device.
Method 3. Choose A Software like iOS Data Rescuer
If you are looking for a way to save FB messages from your iPhone to your computer and print them as well, then this is a great app that can help you.
These are the steps to be followed:
1) You need to download and launch this application on your computer. Now, connect your phone to your computer. The software will automatically detect your phone.
2) Select "iOS Data Backup and Restore" from the tool list and then select Messenger and Messenger attachments to save your Facebook Messenger app. Here, you should note that it will be good to use the Facebook Messenger App for you FB instead of directly accessing messages from your browser.
3) First of all, the back-up process will complete and then you can use the "Recover" option to recover and save the messages to you computer. Additionally, if you want to print them, you need to just click on the Printer icon.
These are three of the best ways to download FB messages on your PC. You will be able to read them when you want and it is esepcially useful if you have an important conversation that you do not want to lose out on.