Wondering how to sync iPhone calendar with Mac? As is known to all, Apple's iCal or Calendar app helps users to keep track of holidays, meetings, birthday parties, events and other important life events, so plays an important role in iOS users' daily life. And sometimes you might want to transfer your calendars from your iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to Mac so that you can also check and arrange schedule with your Macbook, or backup your important calendar events in case of data lost.
So in this article, you will be offered a simple but effective way to copy calendars from iPhone 8/X to Mac for your reference. Just read on to check it out!
Best Tool to Sync Calendars between iPhone 8/X and Mac:
If you are looking for a quick and efficient way to transfer calendar events from iPhone X or iPhone 8 to Mac, you can not miss the professional iPhone to Mac Calendar Transfer tool - Coolmuster iOS Assistant for Mac. It is an all-in-one iOS data Transfer tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which enables you to backup or transfer calendars from iPhone to Mac with only one click!
For Windows PC users, this software also has a Windows version for your reference.
Here is the brief introduction of the iPhone to Mac Calendar Transfer tool as below, you can check them one by one.
Key Functions of the Tool:
- Backup all of your data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to keep them safe.
- Export or import all kind of files becomes easier when you use this app, including calendars, contacts, photos, videos, music, notes, books and etc. You can view any file directly from the program.
- Compatible with all generations of iOS devices, including iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE, iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE. Transfer of all kinds of data is possible here.
- Every file will be classified into section and folders, which makes searching for a particular file easy.
- It is also easier to handle and manage your files, as you can modify and rename these folders as you want. Every feature about the information will be at your fingertips.
- While transferring data, there is always this worry that the quality of the data will be diminished, but not with Coolmuster tool.
In this part, you will be provided the step-by-step guide on how to transfer calendars from iPhone X to Mac, or backup iPhone 8 calendars to Mac. Before the process, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Mac version of the software and also the latest iTunes version on your Mac computer as well. After that, you might start the transferring process.
Here is how to copy iPhone calendars to Mac:
1st - Open the installed program on the computer, then get your iPhone connected to the computer via a USB cord. Then this software will detect your device and scan all the files on your iPhone 8 or iPhone X.
2nd - Next, you can visit the "Calendars" tab to preview more detailed file information. While previewing, you can select the wanted files by ticking them out. Finally, hit the "Export" button to sync iPhone calendars with Mac computer.
If you want to sync calendars from Mac to iPhone, you can directly click the "Import" option to select calendar events from Mac to sync into your iPhone X or iPhone 8 as you like.