One Click to Restore Lost Contacts on Dead iPhone
The iPhone of some Apple users has become completely dead and they cannot take charge their iOS device anymore. It is a depressing occurrence as they cannot have a view of your contacts and other files. Therefore, there is a need to introduce the effective ways to help restore lost contacts on dead iPhone in one click.
Reasons Why You Need to Recover Contacts from Dead iPhone:
There are some reasons that make you look for the means to get the contacts back after your iPhone becomes dead, including:
• Need to have contacts so that you can communicate with family members and friends.
• Need to use the lost contacts as a point of reference.
• realize you cannot get the lost contact numbers from some people by meeting them in person.
• Want to backup and sync the contacts to another device.
• The lost contacts are much sensitive and we cannot get them from elsewhere.
• Get another new phone and want our social lives restored.
Possible Problems When Recovering Contacts from Dead iPhone:
Despite all the above reasons to recover contacts from a dead iPhone, there are lots of challenges that the iPhone users may encounter. This may include:
• Require a third-party tool to complete the action but you not sure which is the most appropriate program.
• Not remember how you have named some people in the contact list, which makes it harder to search for the specific contact.
• Only need to recover some useful contacts instead of the whole contact list.
Tool You'll Need:
Although the loss is depressing, there is still some hope. Despite the challenges you may come across and the reasons you have to recover your contacts, you can still do it.The iPhone Contacts Recovery - Coolmuster iOS Data Rescuer is your friend at the moment to recover loss contacts from your dead iPhone. This program specializes in recovering lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted data for all generations of iPad, iPod and iPhone through the extraction of iTunes backup or directly on iOS device.
The recoverable data includes the call history, contacts, messages, notes, music, videos, photos, calendar among others. The program gives you an opportunity to selectively recover your lost files. This enables you to only restore what is important and discard what is unnecessary. The recovered items are kept in their original format and quality.
Step 1. Download and run the recommended program on your computer, and connect your iPhone to PC via a USB cable. Then you might see an interface with different modes, "Recover from iOS Device" and "Recover from iTunes Backup" mode. Select the first mode and click "StartScan" button.
Step 2. After scanning, all files will be displayed, browse the contacts category to preview the lost contacts you want to recover and click on the “Recover” button.
Step 1. Launch the program after downloading, select the "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode. Then you will get an interface of the backup list from the devices you ever synced with iTunes on your computer. Highlight on the device and click "StartScan" button to begin scanning.
Step 2. After scanning, all the synced files from the iTunes backup are displayed in categories. Just preview and select the lost contacts you need on the Contact list and click "Recover" to have them back.
Note: Please do not connect your iPhone to iTunes after you lost your contacts in case your iPhone might sync to iTunes and cover the original iTunes backup files that contains the contacts you need.