How to Easily Recover iPhone Videos from iCloud?
You are not going to miss the opportunity to take a video to record those special moments like a birthday party, wedding, or a random fun activity. And sometimes you might be not that much careful and lose the videos you want, or a friend of yours accidentally deleted the valuable videos, you would probably want to get them back. This guide provided here is to recover iPhone videos from iCloud.
1. Access Settings on your device and tap on General then on Software Update. Make sure you have an up to date IOS for the recovery to be successful.
2. Check for a recent backup from which to restore by going to Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup. At the bottom of the screen, there is a message indicating Last BackUp and the date.
3. Now that we have a Backup go back to Settings-General-Reset and select Erase all content and settings.
4. Access the Setup Assistant and select Set up your device, then restore from backup. You will be prompted to enter your login credentials for iCloud.
5. After successfully logging in, select Choose backup and choose the most recent backup.
With above method, you will recover all the iPhone files including the videos from iCloud backup, which might replace many other unnecessary files on your iPhone and take up a large amount storage space on your iOS device. So the best way is to recover selectively the iPhone videos you need to your device with a third-party tool - iCloud Backup Extractor, which allows you to selectively recover the data you need on your iPhone/iPad/iPod and ignore the unneeded data with one click.
Here is how:
Step 1. Download and install the program on your computer, and launch it. Then sign in your iCloud account. Please note that don't connect your device to computer during the recovery, or the iCloud backup files might be modified or updated.
Step 2. After that, the program will automatically scan the iCloud backup on your iCloud account and show the scan result with different file folders shown in categories on the left.
Step 3. Visit the videos under Media folder, preview and select the videos you want and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
If you don't have a iCloud backup, or a iCloud account, you can recover the iPhone videos with Coolmuster iOS Data Rescuer,which offers a way for you to recover selectively the lost or deleted data, including the videos on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Here is how:
1. Connect your iPhone to your Computer.
Have the software running on your computer and using a USB cable connect your iPhone to your computer. This will bring an interface with two options. Select Recover from iOS device.
2. Search for Deleted or Lost Videos.
After selecting the option above the iPhone will be detected and connected successfully. Tap on StartScan at the bottom right of your screen. The computer will then scan your iPhone for all videos including the deleted ones and list them. On the menu on your left select the Videos option.
3. Recover Lost Videos to iPhone
Select the videos you want to recover and click on Recover button at the bottom right of your screen. There you go, 3 in easy steps you have your videos back. The Coolmuster iOS Data Rescuer makes it easy and fast. Next time you delete your videos do not lose sleep over it, there is always a solution for you.