Like WhatsApp, you can use LINE on iPhone to send and receive free messages, photos, videos, audios or make free voice calls with others wherever you are and whenever you want. However, what do you do if you lose your LINE media files from iPhone X/8/7/6/5 for some reasons? So this article is about to show you how to recover LINE media files on iPhone with Coolmuster iOSRescuer, the professional data recovery for iOS.
What Do You Know About Coolmuster iOSRescuer?
As a professional data recovery for iOS device, Coolmuster iOSRescuer helps users to recover lost or deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod, including the LINE media files on iPhone like photos, videos, audios and etc. on iOS device.
Below are the key features of the program:
1. Recover lost or deleted data on iOS device and remain the existing files on device.
2. All types of iOS data can be recoverable, including contacts, messages, music, calendars, notes, voice memos, apps, pictures, videos audios and etc.
3. Restore lost data from iOS device even when it is lost, broken, water damaged or factory reset.
4. Fully compatible with all generations of iOS device, including iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/7 Plus/7/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5, iPad Pro/Air/mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2/1 and iPod touch/Shuffle/Nano/Classic.
5. Support to work with iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5/4 and etc.
6. Support to recover data with or without backup with different modes: "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and "Recover from iOS Device".
7. It is suitable to work with all models of Mac and Windows computer with Mac and Windows version.
If you don't have an iCloud or iTunes backup, or if the backup does not include the LINE media files you need from your iPhone, please don't worry, you can also easily restore LINE media files from iPhone directly without backup files with Coolmuster iOSRescuer. To do so, please follow the instructions as below:
Step 1. Download, install and launch the LINE media file recovery on your computer, then connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable. On the interface of program, please select "Recover from iOS Device" mode to move on.
Step 2. Then please click "StartScan" option to scan your iPhone. After quick scanning, all the existing and deleted files on your iPhone will be listed in different categories.
Step 3. Then please click different media file tab like "Videos", "Camera Roll" and "Photo Stream" or other tabs to preview and select the desired LINE media files and click "Recover" button to restore and save them on your computer selectively and immediately.
See Also: How to Recover Line Messages from iPhone
If you have an iTunes backup, then you can also get back your LINE media files from iPhone by extracting iTunes backup file with the recommended recovery tool. To extract iTunes backup files, you don't need to connect your iPhone to computer and please don't make your iPhone connected to computer neither to avoid the original iTunes backup gets modified. But please make sure you are using the computer that you have synced your iPhone to iTunes with.
Here is the user guide to retrieve LINE media files on iPhone:
Step 1. Launch the Coolmuster iOSRescuer tool on your computer, and switch to the recovery mode named "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Then the program will automatically search for iTunes backup on your computer, and you will see a list of iTunes backup files on the interface.
Step 2. Then please choose one iTunes backup that contains the LINE media files that you need, and click "StartScan" button to extract the selected iTunes backup.
Step 3. Enter different media file folders to preview and choose the desired LINE videos, photos, audios, then click "Recover" button to save them on your computer all at once.