"I have a stock OnePlus 3T. I have an additional few TB network drive at home, which I would like to transfer my family photos and videos to for safekeeping because my phone is now full. I'm pretty sure I used to connect my phone to my Mac with a USB cable, choose 'Transfer Files' as the answer to the 'Use USB to' question that pops up on the OnePlus 3T. However, nothing happens regardless of what option I choose (Transfer Files/Transfer Photos). Can anyone advise how to transfer files from OnePlus to Mac? Thanks in advance!"
- Excerpted from OnePlus Community
It's easy to transfer files from an iPhone to Mac. What if you want to transfer files from OnePlus to Mac? It doesn't sound easy, but you can make it with special techniques. Here, we will introduce three effortless ways to get the job done smoothly.
Way 1. How to Transfer Files from OnePlus to Mac via Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac
Way 2. How to Transfer Photos from OnePlus to Mac with Coolmuster Android Backup Manager for Mac
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Files from OnePlus One to My Mac Using Android File Transfer
Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac is a one-click solution to OnePlus to Mac file transfer. You can transfer photos, videos, contacts, and other files between OnePlus and Mac in one click and manage the device data on your Mac without a hassle.
The highlights of Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac:
* Transfer contacts, videos, photos, eBooks, apps, call logs, music, etc., between OnePlus and Mac.
* One-click to back up OnePlus data to Mac and restore the backups to another Android device.
* Preview the content and select the desired files to transfer.
* Manage OnePlus data easily: Add, delete & edit contacts, send, reply & delete SMS, install & uninstall apps, etc.
* Take a screenshot of the OnePlus phone.
* Support various data formats.
* Widely compatible with macOS X 10.9 or later and OnePlus phone with Android 4.0 and above, such as 11/10 Pro/10/9 Pro/9/9R/8 Pro/8/8 T/Nord/Nord 2/Nord CE/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/7/6T/6/5T/5/3T/3/X/2/1, etc.
How do I transfer photos from the OnePlus 7T to my MacBook Pro selectively?
1. Connect OnePlus to Mac.
After installing the program on your computer, please launch it and choose the Android Assistant module on the interface. Next, connect your OnePlus phone to Mac via a USB cable and promptly enable the USB debugging on your phone.
2. Preview the device files.
Once connected, you will see the following interface. To transfer photos from OnePlus to Mac, click Photos from the left panel and preview all the thumbnails.
3. Selectively transfer pictures from OnePlus to Mac.
Check the wanted photos and hit the Export button on the top menu to sync OnePlus photos to Mac.
If you wish to transfer files from OnePlus to Mac by category in batches, consider Coolmuster Android Backup Manager for Mac. It enables you to back up and restore overall OnePlus data on Mac in one click, and it supports photos, music, apps, videos, documents, contacts, call logs and messages.
What can you do with Coolmuster Android Backup Manager for Mac?
* Back Up OnePlus files to Mac and restore the backups to another Android device in one click.
* Support contacts, apps, videos, photos, documents, music, messages, and call logs.
* Connect OnePlus to Mac via USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
* Remain in the original file format and quality.
* Apply to all OnePlus phones and other Android models, like OnePlus 11/10 Pro/10/9 Pro/9/9R/8 Pro/8/8 T/Nord/Nord 2/Nord CE/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/7/6T/6, Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, etc.
How do I transfer pictures from OnePlus One to my computer in one click?
1. Connect OnePlus to Mac via a USB cable.
After installing the software on your Mac, please open it and enter the Android Backup & Restore module from the toolbox. Then, plug your OnePlus phone into the Mac via a USB cable and enable USB debugging on your phone as prompted.
2. Transfer photos from OnePlus to Mac in one click.
When connected, it will display the following interface. To back up OnePlus to Mac, tap the Backup button on the home interface and tick off Photos and other data types you wish to back up.
If necessary, touch the Browser option to customize the storage location on your Mac.
Finally, click the Back Up button to start the syncing process.
You may like:
Android File Transfer is a Google-created app for transferring files between Android and the Mac computer. Undoubtedly, Android File Transfer works for OnePlus and Mac. Before you start, ensure that your OnePlus phone runs Android 3.0 and later and the Mac computer runs macOS 10.7 or higher versions. If not, upgrade your device version first.
Then, check these steps to transfer files from OnePlus to Mac.
How to transfer files from OnePlus 6T to Mac via Android File Transfer?
1. Download Android File Transfer on your Mac and drag the .dmg file into Applications.
2. Launch the app and connect your OnePlus phone to Mac via a USB cable. Afterward, swipe down the screen on your OnePlus device to tap the Charging this device via USB notification and select the File Transfer option under the Use USB for window.
3. An AFT window will pop up on your Mac. Now, please navigate to the phone directory, select the files you want to transfer, and drag them to Mac's folder or desktop.
What if Android File Transfer is not working on your Mac? Try to fix the problem with the effective methods in this guide.
Besides, you can select a helpful app to cast your phone screen to PC without effort. Let's take a look.
We hope the methods in this tutorial will do you a great favor. Now you understand how to transfer files from OnePlus to Mac. For an easier connection and syncing, we recommend you try Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac or Coolmuster Android Backup Manager for Mac. Both programs back up the OnePlus files to a Mac by category, and the former even allows you to preview data before the transfer.
If you encounter any problems while using, please tell us in the comments. We will reach out to you soon.