A: When purchasing products from the official website, Coolmuster offers you two license types for choice: 1 Year License and Lifetime License. (Note: Not all products have 1 Year License.) If you choose 1 Year License, you are only allowed to use this license for one year, and the 1 Year License will be automatically renewed when it expires after a year, which is called "1 Year Subscription". However, you can choose to cancel the 1 Year Subscription manually if you don't want to continue the service.
A: When your 1 year license expires, the payment platform (MyCommerce) will automatically charge a renewal fee (plus applicable taxes), which is called the "Automatic Renewal Service". If you don't want to renew your product, you can also turn off the service.
Besides, the payment platform (Mycommerce) will send you an email to inform you that the order is going to expire 7 days in advance and show you the instructions to cancel the "Automatic Renewal Service". So please check your mailbox to get the subscription info timely. If your order is failed to renewal automatically, that is mainly because of the credit card is out of date. You need to go to Mycommerce to update your credit info (https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/).
Notice: After you cancel 1 Year Subscription, you can continue to use the license code for this year.
- Cancel Subscription on Mycommerce Directly
For orders handled by Mycommerce, visit the link here (https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/), input your email address and order number and click "SEARCH" button to search your order;
Then please click your order ID to enter the "Order Lookup" page;
Click on the product name below on the "Order Lookup" page;
Finally, you can cancel the recurring payment by clicking "Cancel Subscription".
When you have done the above steps to cancel subscription, you'll receive an email with the theme of "Your subscription order has been canceled". That's means you have canceled the subscription successfully.
- Cancel Subscription on PayPal
For orders handled by Paypal, visit the link here to cancel a recurring payment:(https://www.paypal.com/c2/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-view,-modify,-or-cancel-my-pre-approved-payments-faq1916)
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Go to Settings, and Click Payments near the top of the page.
3. Click Manage pre-approved payments under "Pre-approved payments."
4. Select the merchant's name whose payment you want to view, modify, or cancel, such as MyCommerce, Inc.
5. Follow further instructions on the page.
Please note that your order status will not changed immediately after clicking "Cancel Subscription" option, so please don't tap it repeatedly. To confirm if you have canceled the subscription successfully, there are something you need to know:
1) Be sure Mycommerce is not included in the list of spam.
2) You will receive the email of unsubscribe confirmation from Mycommerce successfully within 2 business days, please wait patiently.
3) When receiving the email with the theme of "Your subscription order has been canceled", you can be sure that you have canceled the subscription successfully.
4) If you don't receive this email within 2 business days, please contact Mycommerce directly: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support.
5) If Mycommerce doesn't solve the problem, you are welcome to contact us via email at email@example.com.
When 1 Year License expires, product will be renewed automatically if you don't cancel the 1 Year Subscription manually. According to our Refund Policy, please kindly understand that a refund for the automatic renewal product is not supported. Here's why:
Once the order is complete, an email will be sent telling you how to cancel your subscription, and you can cancel your subscription at any time before the expiration of 1 year. More importantly, MyCommerce will send you an email again to inform you of expiration and renewal 7 days before your subscription expires. So, please pay attention to your mailbox from time to time to keep abreast of subscription information.
If you meet the refund requirements of our Refund Policy and would like to get a refund, please follow the steps in "How Can I Get A Refund?" to submit a refund request, we will deal with it as soon as possible.