A: When purchasing products from the official website, Coolmuster offers you two license types for choice: 1 Year License and Lifetime License. (Note: Not all products have 1 Year License.) If you choose 1 Year License, you are only allowed to use this license for one year, and the 1 Year License will be automatically renewed when it expires after a year, which is called "1 Year Subscription". However, you can choose to cancel the 1 Year Subscription manually if you don't want to continue the service.
A: When your 1 year license expires, the payment platform (MyCommerce) will automatically charge a renewal fee (plus applicable taxes), which is called the "Automatic Renewal Service". If you don't want to renew your product, you can also turn off the service.
Besides, the payment platform (Mycommerce) will send you an email to inform you that the order is going to expire 7 days in advance and show you the instructions to cancel the "Automatic Renewal Service". So please check your mailbox to get the subscription info timely. If your order is failed to renewal automatically, that is mainly because of the credit card is out of date. You need to go to Mycommerce to update your credit info (https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/).
Notice: After you cancel 1 Year Subscription, you can continue to use the license code for this year.
- Cancel Subscription on Mycommerce Directly
For orders handled by Mycommerce, visit the link here (https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/), input your email address and order number and click "SEARCH" button to search your order;
Then please click your order ID to enter the "Order Lookup" page;
Click on the product name below on the "Order Lookup" page;
Finally, you can cancel the recurring payment by clicking "Cancel Subscription".
When you have done the above steps to cancel subscription, you'll receive an email with the theme of "Your subscription order has been canceled". That's means you have canceled the subscription successfully.
- Cancel Subscription on PayPal
For orders handled by Paypal, visit the link here to cancel a recurring payment:(https://www.paypal.com/c2/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-view,-modify,-or-cancel-my-pre-approved-payments-faq1916)
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Go to Settings, and Click Payments near the top of the page.
3. Click Manage pre-approved payments under "Pre-approved payments."
4. Select the merchant's name whose payment you want to view, modify, or cancel, such as MyCommerce, Inc.
5. Follow further instructions on the page.
- What else do I need to know about canceling subscription?
1) Your order status will not changed immediately after clicking "Cancel Subscription" option, so please don't tap it repeatedly.
2) The email will be sent within 2 business days, please check your email.
3) Be sure Mycommerce is not included in the list of spam, so that you can receive the email from Mycommerce successfully.
4) However, if you not receive this email within 2 business days, please contact Mycommerce directly: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support