The terms "We", "Us", and "Our" refer to Coolmuster, our website (www.coolmuster.com), the owner of this site. The terms "User", "You", "Your", "Yourself" refer to people who simply browse our site or a collective identifier of a visitor, a member, or a person who has downloaded our application or software to use our services.
In addition to collecting non-personal information, we may also ask you to provide us with some personal information, such as your name, email address and physical address, so that we can respond to your needs and requests. The information that can reasonably be used to identify you is referred to in this policy as "Personal Information".
When you visit our website, we collect the non-personal information, which is the data in a form that does not allow direct association with any specific individual. We use and store this data only in aggregate form, not on an individual basis. Stored non-personal information do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any of our other users.
Non-personal information may include but not limited to:
· Frequency of downloads;
· Number of clicks on our website;
· Statistical information about the usage of our software products;
· Commercial email messages
· Transaction or relationship messages (as terms defined in the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C 7702 et. seq.) sent to your email accounts.
This data helps us determine how and where our site and software are used. We collect, use and process these non-personal information so that we can better understand the behavior of senders of such messages, and better understand new spam technologies to improve our products and services.
Personal information may contain without limitation:
· Your name, nick name, profile photo, gender, age, country;
· Your physical address, postal code, telephone number and email address;
· Company name and industry that you work for;
· Past transactions on the channel;
· Behavioral or demographic attributes;
· Information obtained from third parties based on your interests;
· Billing information (such as the credit card number and its expiration date);
· Communications content for customer support;
· Content of your comment.
- Generally speaking, you do not need to provide your personal information or identify yourself when visiting our website. But when you make an order on our site, you are required to provide your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and the expiration date of your credit card. The information is just required for completing the transactions so that we can offer full support and services to you.
- Coolmuster may use your personal information to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and customer relationships. The information we gathered can help us better understand your interests so that we can keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other events that you may be interested in.
- Please note that we have some mobile phone management products which have unique features of the phone data management. To achieve these functions, you need to connect your computer and mobile phone. In certain cases, you will need to install an APP to apply for authorization on the mobile terminal. But any how, our software will conduct targeted management of documents and applications with your consent. The purpose of these operations is to better manage your mobile devices and never record your personal information, such as name, telephone, address, E-mail, account information, user's Apple ID, personal documents, charts, photos, videos, etc.
We will receive and collect customer's personal information in the following ways:
- Communication between Us: If you need to contact us by email or letter, then you may need to provide us with your specific information, such as name, contact details and other information.
- Technical Support: When you need technical assistance or product consultation and call or send us an email, you may need to provide your personal information so as to get the answers you want.
- Newsletters and Advertising Emails: You may want to subscribe to Coolmuster's newsletter to get information and news about Coolmuster products. And Coolmuster only collects the information you provide, such as the user's email address, name or nickname, country, preferred products and your operation to the promotion emails.
- User Comments: When users comment on the Coolmuster products or services through the website or application, Coolmuster collects the personal data such as email address, name or nickname, profile photo, other potential personal information provided by users through the reviews (age, location, etc.), the content of users' comment.
- Third-party Track Tools: Coolmuster may use third-party tracking tools (such as Disqus, Facebook, Google Analytics, Quora, etc.) to track the information about how you use our products and websites and more.
- Campaign Notifications: In order to notify you of some campaigns, such as product updates, new software releases, promotions, special offers, etc., we need to collect your contact information, such as email address and phone number so that we can send messages/emails or make a phone call directly to you.
- Product Registration: If you choose to register for a Coolmuster product, you need to provide certain information. This data will help us identify you - the owner of Coolmuster products so that we can provide you with better services and information.
- Purchases: We also need to collect user information during the purchasing process. Nonetheless, this information is collected by the registered e-commerce provider - MyCommerce with our authorization.
- Surveys: We may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services from time to time. You can choose whether to participate in our surveys. If you agree to participate in our investigation, you may need to provide us with your personal information.
All the information we collect in the above manners are necessary for our service, and we will start collecting it with your permission.
Coolmuster uses the personal information it collects (unless otherwise restricted by applicable law) for:
Trading: Coolmuster may use personal information to trade with you.
Process Transactions: Coolmuster may use personal information as well as financial, credit card and payment information to process your transactions.
Customer Support CRM System: Coolmuster may use your personal information to provide you with support or other services you order, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes, and other similar operational communications.
Tailoring Marketing to Your Needs: Coolmuster may use your personal information and other information to inform you of the development of new product releases and services, and to promote Coolmuster products and services in accordance with this policy.
Posting Testimonials: We publish testimonials on a channel that may contain personal information. Before posting a testimonial, we will ask for your consent to use your name and proof. All the recommendations shall be approved by users.
Improving Products, Services and Experiences: Coolmuster may use your personal information to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
After obtaining information, we will not share it with others except the following cases:
- We may share your information with our partners who adhere to this policy, such as suppliers, credit card processors, customer system administrators and other service providers to help us operate our website, conduct business or provide services for you, as long as these third parties agree to keep the information confidential according to the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR");
- If we believe that the disclosure meets the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or discloses information at its request;
- If we believe that your conduct is inconsistent with our user agreement or policy, or protect the rights, property and safety of Coolmuster or others;
- With any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of another company's business or during negotiations;
- In order to comply with legal regulations, such as court orders, sometimes we must disclose your information to law enforcement or other government agencies;
- In your consent or in your direction.
- We take your privacy very seriously and strictly protect the security of your personal information. We use suitable physical, management and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. Coolmuster will not distribute or sell your personal information in any way.
- Coolmuster uses secure server hosted by MyCommerce, secure socket layer (SSL) technology and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt the entire customer's personal information such as name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption can efficiently prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition. (MyCommerce is the software industry's premier registration commerce provider. Coolmuster uses MyCommerce to provide you with safe and fast online purchase.)
- Authorized third parties may need to access some of your personal information. For instance, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your contact information, such as name and address with the shipping company. But we restrict these third parties from accessing and using your personal information.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you authorize it.
Today's Internet environment is not 100% safe. Although we have these security measures mentioned above, please note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the Internet and we will do our best to ensure the security of your personal information.
Personal data collected may be transferred by Coolmuster to recipients outside the European Union (EU), and such destinations may not have the legal protection of the user's personal data to the same degree as the European Union.
Please find the relevant information about the transfer below:
- Coolmuster may transfer the collected information to a third-party payment processor to complete the charging process.
- Coolmuster may transmit the collected information to a third party email delivery service provider to send promotional emails or to other marketing platforms and service providers to complete related services.
- Coolmuster may send the collected information to the provider of the email delivery service provider to send a newsletter or promotional email.
- Coolmuster may store the collected information on servers rented from providers of third-party server service.
- Coolmuster may use third-party tracking tools (e.g. disqus, Facebook, Google Analytics, Quora, etc.) to track the information about how users use our products and websites, how users operate to the advertising emails, etc. and such information is stored in third-party servers. Such third-party tracking tools can send data analysis reports to Coolmuster due to Coolmuster's above-mentioned purposes.
Coolmuster will store the collected personal data during the contract period and within a period of time after the termination of the contract. You can email us to delete your information from Coolmuster at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, in order for Coolmuster to be able to prove the existence of a right or contract or legal obligation, the relevant personal data will be stored for a period of time through an intermediate file that does not exceed the storage space for the strict requirements of the purpose and complies with applicable regulations.
With regard to bank information, once the payment has been processed and becomes effective, the information will be deleted. The withdrawal period can be applied additionally. The number and validity period of the credit card number (instead of the CVV security code) can be stored via an intermediate file for evidence purposes, if it is a claim for payment, within the period of time provided by Article L. 133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code (13 months or 15 months for deferred charge card).
We do not point our website to children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we realize that we have inadvertently received personal information from users under the age of 13, or if you believe that we have incorrectly or inadvertently collected minors' personal information through our channel without proper consent, please notify us via email at email@example.com so that we can immediately delete the information on our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
If you do not want to have a cookie set during a visit to our web site, you only need to modify your browser settings to prevent cookies. However, in this case, you might not be able to access all of the pages.
For your reference, you can manage cookies by modifying browser settings on the following browsers:
Coolmuster allows you to keep in touch with us at any time.
- You have the right to inquire for some policies and terms related to personal identity or your personal information that you submit.
- You have the right to ask to confirm if we have collected your personal information.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from any of our company's promotional emails.
- If the user has agreed to the specific processing of personal data implemented by Coolmuster, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do so, it does not mean that anything Coolmuster does with the user's personal data is illegal.)
- You have the right to ask us to correct inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information if the user's personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request deletion or deletion of your personal data if Coolmuster does not have any mandatory reason to continue using it. This is not a universal deletion right, and there are exceptions.
- In some cases, you have the right to "block" or prohibit the further use of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with their specific circumstances.
- You have the right to receive your personal data provided to Coolmuster in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to other controllers.
- You have the right to file complaints with its national supervisory authority (France, CNIL) in the way that Coolmuster handles or processes your personal data.
- You have the right to define general or specific instructions for the storage, deletion and use of your personal data after death.
We provide links to third-party websites. Since we have no control over these websites, we suggest you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party websites.
Latest update: 2018/05/31