Coolmuster Data Recovery for Mac Online Help
In this Online Help center, you will know everything you need about Coolmuster Data Recovery for Mac, including the FAQs, tutorial on how to use it and brief introduction on its features and installation. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave your comments here. First of all, let's check the main features of Coolmuster Data Recovery for Mac together.
• Deeply scan through the hard drive to detect all the lost files.
• Easily & safely recover the lost files from internal or external hard drive.
• Powerful enough to recover everything from such as photos, documents, music and many more.
• Allows you to recover the lost files wholly or partially.
• 100 % clean & safe and easy-to-use.
OS:Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7
Minimum Hardware Requirements:1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor; 512 MB or more
Follow steps below to install this software on your computer. It is very simple.
* Click the download link to get the installation file.
* You will find an .exe file on your computer. Click it and a window come up to remind you the installtion. Just follow prompts of the interface to continue.
* After installation, there will be a quick-start icon on your desktop.
Go to the installation folder which you store the software to find the uninst.exe icon. Hit it to remove the whole software from your computer.
As soon as you have ordered this software, your email box will receive a letter which contains the register code and the url for downloading the full version. You may either remove the trial version and download the full version on your computer or register the software on free trial version directly.
To register the software, you need to click "Register" on the interface of the software to enter the register interface. It asks you to fill the licensed email and register code. Please note that the email address should be the one you purchased the software.
After you have registered the software, just restart the software to experience its full functions by yourself.