Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro for Mac Online Help
Welcome to the online help center for Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro for Mac! Here you can get detailed steps, frequently asked questions, as well as the detail information of this products. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave your comments here. First of all, let's check the main features of Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro for Mac together.
• Export Adobe PDF to Word, ePub, Text, Images, HTML, etc.
• Batch convert a 200-page PDF within 1 minute, super fast.
• Built-in preview window enables you to preview and set page ranges before converting.
• You can customize and define the page range or page ranges for partial converting.
• Preserve the original text contents, layouts, formatting, hyperlinks, images, etc. in the output files without any quality losing.
OS: Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
Minimum Hardware Requirements: 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor; 512 MB or more
Follow steps below to install this software on your computer. It is very simple.
* Click the download link to get the installlation file.
* You will find an .exe file on your computer. Click it and a window come up to remind you the installtion. Just follow prompts of the interface to continue.
* After installation, there will be a quick-start icon on your desktop.
Go to the installation folder which you store the software to find the uninst.exe icon. Hit it to remove the whole software from your computer.
As soon as you have ordered this software, your email box will receive a letter which contains the register code and the url for downloading the full version. You may either remove the trial version and download the full version on your computer or register the software on free trial version directly.
To register the software, you need to click "Register" on the interface of the software to enter the register interface. It asks you to fill the licensed email and register code. Please note that the email address should be the one you purchased the software.
After you have registered the software, just restart the software to experience its full functions by yourself.