Version: 4.0.48 01/24/2019
- Fixed some bugs.
Version: 4.0.40 01/21/2019
- Optimized the process of Wi-Fi connection.
Version: 4.0.36 12/28/2017
- Support to export and import contacts in XML file.
Version: 4.0.32 11/15/2017
- Support to backup and restore your Android device on Mac with one click.
Version: 3.0.193 10/23/2017
- Support exporting contacts in CSV.
- Support restoring SMS from backup files in .json and .bak.
- Support connecting via WiFi.
Version: 2.8.410 12/28/2015
- Support exporting text messages in CSV.
Version: 2.8.374 12/01/2015
- Support importing contacts in VCF.
- Add Toolbox.
Version: 2.8.157 04/22/2015
- Support multi-language.
Version: 2.8.83 03/17/2015
- Support to export and save Android contacts as VCF files on Mac.
Version: 2.8.38 02/14/2015
- Android Assistant for Mac have re-designed the interface of the program and improved the performance.
Version: 2.8.1 09/16/2014
- Android Assistant for Mac is newly released.
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If so, how?
- You can click Help > Check for updates to see whether your version is the latest, if not, for software upgrade, you have to redownload the latest version from our product page. Then install the latest version to your computer again.
- Note: Registration information you purchased for the old version is valid for the upgrade version.
Transfer Text Messages, Backup Android Contacts, Samsung Contacts Backup, Recover Data from Dead Phone, Restore Deleted Contacts, Android Photo Recovery, Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone, Samsung to Huawei, Transfer Messages from iPhone to PC, Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer, Recover Deleted iPhone Messages, Restore iPhone Contacts