Welcome to Android Assistant guide center. Here, you can get the most comprehensive information and tutorial about the program you're choosing. Follow the below guide, you can learn how to manage your Android contacts, text messages, media files, apps, books, task, etc. without hassle.
Want to have a brief look on the features or functions of Android Assistant, so that you can make full use of the best Android File Manager program by yourself? Just read this article to learn more.
2. How to Use Android Assistant
Want to know how to use Android Assistant? Check to see the detailed user guide of this tool.
3. Android Assistant Supported Brands & Models
Not sure whether your device is suitable with Android Assistant? Don't worry, just browse the below list for all brands & models that Android Assistant supported.
1. Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer
Intelligently export private contacts like phone numbers, email address, notes, etc. from all kinds of Android mobile phone to your desktop computer for backup.
2. Smartly Export or Back Up Android Text Messages/Conversation to Computer
Using one simple click to transfer text messages from all kinds of Android devices to desktop PC without quality losing.
3. Back Up Android Call Logs to Computer (New!)
Here is an easy guide that contains useful information about how to transfer call history from your Android phone to computer as a safety backup.
4. Manage Various Apps on Android Devices
Download, install or uninstall apps on your Android devices with the help of Android Assitant could be a simple task for all of you.
5. One-click to Transfer Android Data (Like Photos, Music, etc.) to PC
Media files including photos, music, videos can be transferred between Android devices and computer without hassle. So that you can enjoy these media files in different devices as you like.
6. How to Transfer Files from Android to PC over Wi-Fi
Feel hard to connect your device to PC via USB cable? Why don't you try the Wi-Fi connection? Connect your Android device to PC with Wi-Fi and then transfer or manage Android data freely.
7. Solutions on Samsung Backup and Restore (New!)
Set Samsung phone as example to tell you how to back up Samsung and other Android data on computer, and restore the backup record to any Android device with one click.
1. Send Text Messages from PC to Other Phones
Connect your Android phone to the computer, then you're allowed to send SMS messages to anyone you like on the PC directly. And you're also allowed to read the received messages in the program freely.
2. Mass Texting with Android Assistant
Mass texting could never be a time-consuming task now. You can send messages to a batch of people on the desktop computer with few clicks.
3. Add, Delete or Edit Contacts List Directly
It provides a convenient way to add, delete or edit your Android contacts info.
1. What Types of Files Does Android Assistant Support?
What types of files does Coolmuster Android Assistant support? Here is a list for your reference.
2. How to Do if the Driver Installation Failed?
If the driver is failed to installed on your computer, don't worry, follow the instructions on this page to solve your problem.
3. What to Do if the Program Does Not Recognize My Android Device?
The program failed to detect your Android device? Don't worry, here is the solutions to help you make your Android devices be recognized by the program.
Haven't solved your problems? Don't worry, here is the collections of all the most frequently asked questions about this tool >> All FAQs about Android Assistant