"Suddenly, camera folder disappeared from my phone gallery (Lenovo K6 Power). I don't know why and how it happened since those pictures are memories. Plz, how can I recover the pictures?"
- Someone asked in Android Central Forum
Whenever you delete a photo or video from your Lenovo phone, you may wonder whether you can find them back. Actually, it's possible. But how to recover deleted photos from the Lenovo phone? Check the four effortless ways below to find them back step by step.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Lenovo Tablet/Phone via Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android (without Backup)
Part 2. How to Retrieve Deleted Videos in Lenovo Phone Using Google Drive
Part 3. How to Restore Deleted Pictures/Videos from Lenovo Phone Using Computer Backup
Part 4. How Do I Retrieve Deleted Pictures from My Gallery on SD Card
Bonus: How to Recover Deleted Data from Broken/Dead Android Device?
There is numerous Lenovo mobile data recovery software in the market, but no one is better to use than Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. As a professional Lenovo mobile recovery software, it allows you to recover the deleted photos, videos, and other files from Android internal memory and SD card to a computer directly. Besides, you can view the deleted pictures and videos and select the items you want to recover.
The highlights of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
* Two modes to recover deleted photos/videos from Lenovo phone internal memory and SD card without backup.
* Back up the existing photos and videos from your Lenovo phone to the computer.
* Preview all deleted and existing photos and videos on your Lenovo phone and recover whichever you want.
* Easy, fast, and secure to use.
* Work with most Lenovo models (Android 4 to Android 11), such as Lenovo K10 Plus/K10 Note/K9/K8 Note/K8 Plus/K8/K8 Note, etc.
How to recover deleted videos/photos from Lenovo phone without backup?
1. Install and launch the Lenovo Android data recovery software on your computer and click Android Recovery to continue.
2. Plug your Lenovo phone into the computer using a USB cable and enable USB debugging on your device as prompted. Once done, you will get the data selection interface. Select Photos and Videos and tap Next. Then follow the on-screen instructions until it displays the scanned-out data on the interface.
Note: If you cannot find the desired photos or videos after scanning, please root your device and try again.
3. Click Photos or Videos on the left panel, preview, and check the images or movies you wish to recover. After that, tap Recover below to recover the deleted photos/videos from Lenovo phone to your computer.
You may like:
Suppose you have activated Google service and enabled auto-syncing of videos and photos to your Google account before they are deleted. In that case, you can restore deleted videos from Google Drive to your phone.
1. Open Google Drive on your Lenovo phone or visit drive.google.com from any browser.
2. Sign in with the same Google account and password you used to back up data on your Lenovo phone.
3. Tap My Drive, select the photos or videos you want to restore, and hit the Download button to save them to your phone.
Note: If the photos or videos are not available in the My Drive section, check the Trash folder to see whether they are there. Generally, you will find the deleted files in the last 30 days.
To retrieve deleted images or videos from the Trash folder:
1. Launch Google Drive and scroll down to the Trash folder under Settings or on the left panel.
2. Locate the item you want to restore, right-click on it, and tap the Restore button.
See also: With these handy transfer ways, you can breezily transfer data from Samsung to Lenovo.
You can only use this way if you have backed up your device's videos/photos to the computer before.
How to recover deleted photos from the Lenovo laptop?
1. Connect your Lenovo phone to the computer using a USB cable and ensure that it is recognizable by the computer.
2. Tap This PC and double-click your Lenovo phone under Removable Storage.
3. Copy and paste the photos you want to transfer from your computer onto your Lenovo phone.
Read more: Want to repair the touch screen on your Samsung phone? Maybe this guide will help you.
Assume that you have previously copied or moved the photos to the Lenovo SD card. You can check the SD card for the files.
How can I recover deleted photos from my Lenovo phone SD card?
1. Take out the SD card from your phone and connect it to a computer using a card reader.
2. Once detected, open the SD card and select the files you want to recover.
3. Copy and paste them to the computer.
You can use the above ways on the condition that your Lenovo phone is still accessible and responsive. What if your device is badly damaged on the screen or internal components? In such cases, you will need special ways to recover data from Android with a broken screen or a dead phone.
That's all for how to recover deleted photos from Lenovo phone in four trouble-free methods. If you don't back up your device beforehand, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is the optimal choice to get them back. Also, you can directly retrieve them from a backup file if there are any.
Meanwhile, you'd better regularly back up your Lenovo phone to PC or Cloud. In doing so, you will reduce the risk of data loss next time.