1. How do I proceed to get deleted data from my iPhone?
A: Make sure that you have already backed up your data with iTunes before you delete them, then start our software, select the iTunes backup file to start scan.
If you did not make a backup for your iPhone before you delete the data, you need to recover them from your iPhone directly. If your iphone is jailbreak, we recommend you to use Coolmuster iOSRescuer to recover your data. You can download Coolmuster iOSRescuer from here: https://www.coolmuster.com/iosrescuer.html.
2. What can I recover from my backups?
A: You can recover the following information:
Call history, Contacts, Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Voice Memos, Messages (iMessage and carrier SMS or MMS pictures and videos), Safari bookmarks, history etc. Camera Roll (photos, screenshots, images saved and videos).
3. Can I recover the data when my backup is encrypted?
A: No. The iPad/iPhone/iPod data recovery doesn't support recover data from encrypted backups currently.
4. Can I recover deleted data from iOS directly?
A: Yes, if your iOS device is jailbreak, then you can use our Coolmuster iOSRescuer to recover your data from iOS directly. You can download Coolmuster iOSRescuer from here: https://www.coolmuster.com/iosrescuer.html.
5. What is jailbreak?
A: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing limitations on iOS, Apple's operating system on devices running it through the use of software and hardware exploits; such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and second-generation Apple TV.
Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS file system and manager, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
You can know more details from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking
6. Can iPad iPhone iPod data recovery find backup files saved in any other directory?
A: No. The default directory for iPad/iPhone/iPod device backups should be as follow:
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
- Windows XP:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- Windows Vista and Windows 7:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
If you did move the backup files to other directory, our program can't not find and recover it, please move back to the default directory.
7. Can I recover iMessage with iPad iPhone iPod data recovery?
A: Yes, you can recover iMessage with our program but make sure you have already backed up with iTunes before you delete them. After you scan the files, click Message item on the left, you'll find your message and imessage on the right.
Attention: If you can't find your desired answers in this page, please feel free to contact us via the online feedback function or via email: email@example.com as you like.