"I entered the email address and license code (registration code/regcode) you sent to me, but the software prompts me that the license email or license code is invalid. Why?"
If you fail to register the software due to invalid license email or license code as the software prompts, please check the reasons and the solutions below to fix it.
When registering, if the software pops up one of the following prompts to remind you that the license code is invalid, there are several possible reasons to cause failed registration.
1. This may be caused by an input error. To successfully register the software, both of the license code and license email are required to be typed correctly. You'd better copy and paste the email address and license code to avoid spelling mistakes. Please don't add any blank before or after the code.
2. You may have ordered or downloaded the wrong product since some products have similar product name.
3. You may have mixed up the products in Windows and Mac version. Please note that they are completely two different products and get different license code for each product.
4. You may have registered the wrong software from the toolbox, which is not the software you've purchased. When you launch the Coolmuster Android Assistant, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android or Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery, you will see the software toolbox at first, which contains different separately charged software. Since each license code can only register the corresponding software, you may have wrongly registered the other non-purchased software from the toolbox.
In view of the above reasons, there are corresponding solutions as follows:
1. To avoid input error, please make sure to enter the license email and license code instead of the license name and license code, and copy and paste the license code to avoid entering wrong characters and leaving blank before or after it. To confirm your license email and license code, you can check it under "Billing Information" section in the email titled as "Your order confirmation".
2. If you have ordered the wrong product by accident, please contact us via email at email@example.com. If you have downloaded the wrong product, please re-download the product from our website.
3. Make sure that you use the same program as the one you've purchased, such as the full name of the program on Windows or Mac.
4. Please make sure to enter the right software module on the toolbox, and register the right software you've purchased. For example:
- For Coolmuster Android Assistant, you can only enter "Android Assistant" module on the toolbox to register it;
- For Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, you can only enter "Android Recovery" module to register it;
- For Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery, you can only enter "SMS + Contacts Recovery" module to register it.
If you still fail to register the software due to invalid license code or license email, you are welcome to contact us for further assistance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose your order information (such as order ID, email address, name you used when you purchased, etc.) and the related screenshots to show the problem.