I entered the email address and license code(registration code/regcode) you sent to me, but the software said "Invalid licensed e-mail or registration code! Please check your registration information". Why?
A: There are several possible reasons for the failed registration.
1) This is caused by entry error. You'd better copy and paste the email address and license code to avoid a typo. And please don't add any blank before or after the code.
2) License code is for the old version, but you use it to register upgrade version.
3) You order or download wrong product, such as Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer and Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPad iPhone iPod.
4) You mix up the Windows and Mac version products. Please note that they are completely two different products and get different license code for each own.
You can fix the issue as follows:
1. Make sure you enter the email address and the license code, not the license name and the license code. You can find the email address under “Billing Information” in the “Your order confirmation” document. Copy and paste the license code to avoid entering wrong characters.
2. Make sure the program you used is the same as the program you bought, such as the full name of the program, for Windows or Mac.
Didn’t receive the license code? You can also find it through this link: https://www.mycommerce.com/support/shoppers.html?view=ordersearchs
Attention: If you can't find your desired answers in this page, or you want to know more information about sales, payments or delivery, please visit the webiste of our order parter Mycommerce here: https://www.mycommerce.com/faq. After checking the details in this MyCommerce page and you still have problem, please feel free to contact us via the online feedback function or via email: support#coolmuster.com (replace # with @) as you like.