How to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy Nexue (GT-I19250) Running Android 4.2.1
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250) is a popular mobile phone which has successfully attracted quite a few mobile users. The first thing when these people get their new phone is to root their mobile phones. Now you may wonder why so many Samsung users like rooting their mobile phones when they buy a new one. This article will solve your puzzle. First, this passage will tell you the benefits of rooting your Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250), and then teach you how to safely root it including the need-to-do items before starting rooting.
Why is Rooting Mobile Phones Popular?
As to this question, the following advantages of rooting can explain the phenomenon:- After rooting, you are free to download any other third-party software as you needed.
- Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250) enables you to install custom ROM and user interface at ease.
- Once you root your mobile phone, you can download other recovery software at your hand when your files are lost all of a sudden, such as Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android or Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery.
- Successful rooting can boost faster performance of your mobile device.
- After rooting, you can remove unwanted programs pre-installed by carriers to save more space in your phone.
Generally speaking, rooting your mobile phones can give you the deepest levels of Samsung operating system. After rooting, you can exactly use your phone as you wanted without any restrictions.
What preparations are needed to make before rooting?
- Make sure you have backed up all your important files stored in your phone.
- Make sure you have fully charged your mobile device.
- Make sure you have found a reliable and powerful rooting tool such as One Click Root (https://ucandoit.oneclickroot.revenuewire.net/oneclickroot/homepage/)
One Click Root is a safe and easy-to-use tool to help you efficiently root your mobile phones. This software has received warm reception since its publication among Android mobile users. In the following part, I will show you a detailed guide on rooting Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250).
How Can I Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250) Easily and Safely?
Step 1: Download and install the One Click Root on the computer.
Step 2: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I19250) to computer via its USB cord.
Step 3: Run the One Click Root software and wait for the rooting process to complete.
Done! You have successfully rooted your mobile phone, now you are free to download other third-party software to satisfy your needs.