Wondering how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone camera roll? iOS is a closed system that you may have trouble transferring files like videos from PC to iPhone. In this post, we will show you effective ways on how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll with or without iTunes. Read on to learn more.
Part 1: How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll without iTunes
1.1 How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll with iPhone Video Transfer
1.2 How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone with iCloud
1.3 How to Move a Video from PC to iPhone with Dropbox
Part 2: How to Download Video to iPhone Camera Roll with iTunes
If you are looking for a straight and easy way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone camera roll, you can download a useful third-party tool called iPhone Video Transfer to complete this task. It is an outstanding iOS data transfer that can do more than just transferring videos. It helps you solve the problem of transferring a variety of data between iOS devices and PC or Mac. It allows you to freely import/export files from/to iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Key features of iPhone Video Transfer:
* Transfer videos, photos, albums, music, playlists, contacts, books, PDF and many more from PC to iPhone/iPad/iPod and vice versa easily.
* Enables you to sync data like music, movies, podcasts, playlists, books, etc. from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes.
* The ability to back up data from iPhone including photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, and books to computer with just 1 click.
* Allows you to manage your contacts on PC: add new contacts, edit contacts detailed information like names, phone, email and more.
* Helps you convert HEIC image to JPG or PNG image.
Now, download the free trial version of iPhone Video Transfer on your PC:
Tutorial: How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll without iTunes:
- Step 1: Download and open iPhone Video Transfer on your PC, then connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. After connecting, the main interface will be shown as below:
- Step 2: Click "Photos" on the left menu, then click "Videos" under the "Camera Roll" folder.
- Step 3: Click the "Add" icon on the top of the interface, select the videos from your PC and download video to iPhone camera roll.
As you can see, iPhone Video Transfer enables you to access the Camera Roll folder from iPhone and you can easily transfer videos from computer to iPhone Camera Roll using this iPhone Video Transfer.
You may also like:
If you want to transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iCloud is also a good option. Download iCloud for Windows on your PC and follow the steps below to move videos from computer to your iPhone:
How to transfer videos from computer to iPhone camera roll via iCloud:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, go to "Settings" app > your name > "iCloud" > "Photos" > enable "iCloud Photos".
- Step 2: On your PC, open iCloud for Windows and sign in to it with your Apple ID.
- Step 3: Open This PC and go to "iCloud Photos", click "Uploads" and then select the videos that you want to transfer to your iPhone.
In this way, videos from your PC can be transferred to your iPhone via iCloud.
You might need:
You can get your phone numbers onto a new iPhone with 4 easy ways.
How can you unlock iCloud DNS on your iPhone? You can click this tutorial to learn 2 effective methods.
Dropbox is a very convenient service that allows you to share files between devices over Wi-Fi. You can use it to move a video from PC to iPhone easily. However, it only offers 2 GB free space for file transfer, just like iCloud, if you want more space to transfer your videos or store files, you can pay for it.How to move a video from PC to iPhone using Dropbox:
- Step 1: On your PC, open the Dropbox website, then create a Dropbox account.
- Step 2: On the home page of Dropbox, click "Upload files" and then select the videos from your PC.
- Step 3: On your iPhone, download Dropbox app and sign in to it with the same Dropbox account. Locate the videos that transferred from PC and then save them to your iPhone.
Want to learn more ways to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes? Click here.
Besides, you can get a useful AVI video editor from this article without trouble.
When you transfer videos from PC to iPhone using iTunes, the videos will be stored in a Photo or Video Library instead of Camera Roll. To successfully download video to iPhone Camera Roll with iTunes, you can install an app named Documents 5 on your iPhone. This app allows you to manage files and create folders on your iPhone. Using the "File Sharing" feature of iTunes, you can move videos from computer to iPhone through the Document 5 app.
Note: In order to transfer video from PC to iPhone smoothly, please make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
How do I save a video to my camera roll via iTunes?
Firstly, you will need to transfer videos to iPhone and save them in the Document 5 app.
- Step 1: Download Document 5 from the Apple store on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Open iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone to PC via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Click the device icon on the top-left corner of the iTunes interface.
- Step 4: Click "File Sharing" in the left sidebar.
- Step 5: Select "Documents" app, here you will see the files that stored in Documents app are displayed on the Documents list on the right.
- Step 6: Drag and drop videos from computer onto the Documents list to transfer videos from computer to iPhone. Or you can click "Add" to browse the folders on your PC and select the videos that you want to transfer from PC to iPhone Camera Roll.
Now, you can access the videos in the Documents 5 app on your iPhone and save them to your Camera Roll by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the Documents 5 app on your iPhone and then tap "Edit" on the top-right corner.
- Step 2: Choose the videos that you want to transfer to Camera Roll and tap "Copy" and allow this app to access your Photos.
- Step 3: Tap "Photos" and tap "Copy" to move the selected videos to Camera Roll.
That's all for how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone camera roll. Using different ways to transfer may lead to a different location to store the videos on your iPhone. If you want to know how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone Camera Roll, the best way would be using the iPhone Video Transfer. With three simple steps, it allows you to download video to iPhone Camera Roll directly and easily with a USB cable. Download this software on your PC and have a try, you will be free from the worry of file transferring between various devices.