How to Delete iCloud Account without Password
iCloud accounts are widely used especially with most iPhone, iPod and iPad users. This has been one of the main ways of data storage for iOS and Mac users. For those who have been using more than one iDevice, there are chances that they have created several iCloud accounts. Some create and forget the password and this is a challenge when they want to delete this accounts. This article will help you understand the instances when you would need to delete the iCloud account without a password, ways of deleting the iCloud account without password and some of the things that you should take care of when deleting the iCloud account without a password.
When Would You Need To Delete iCloud Account Without Password?
It is not always that you will go deleting your iCloud account without a password; you must have reasons that will push you to delete the accounts. The following are some of the instances when you may need to delete your account.
• When you have a couple of iCloud accounts across many iDevice and Mac device. This happens when you buy an iPhone and stop using it after some time and later forget a password. For all the iDevice you use, there may be a need for an iCloud account since you have to back up your data.
• When you have created an iCloud account and you want to sell out your iPhone, iPod or the iPad. You will have to delete the iCloud account without a password especially if you have forgotten your password.
• Sometimes it is because of the personal reasons. Maybe you have already transferred data to another account and you do not need to have the trouble of managing many accounts at a go.
How to Delete iCloud Account without Password?
When you have all the reasons and have resolved to delete your account, the following steps will give you an easy time when deleting your iCloud account without a password. These steps are applicable to all the iOS and Mac devices.
1. Go to the Settings, the tap on General and About. To know the version of your device.
2. Then go to the Settings, tap on iCloud and then click on "Find My iPhone". Now, delete the existing password and enter any password (any random number). Hit the "Done" option to continue.
3. You will then see a pop-up window, saying that password is incorrect. Tap OK option. And then go to Account and remove the description. Tap on "Done".
4. Now, go back to the "Find My iPhone" interface, you will now see that the feature has been automatically turned off.
5. You can then scroll down to the bottom of the interface and hit the "Delete" option. On the promo dialogue, remember to hit the "Delete" option to go on.
Now, all you need to do is to wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
Words in The End: Top Things You Should Take Care
Having known the steps to follow when deleting your iCloud account without a password, it is important that you may take care of the following.
• You must be sure of where you have transferred your data to since after deleting the iCloud account you shall have lost the data saved in the account.
• Be sure of your other iPhone passcode as it may be required after the deletion.
• Always ensure that you have backed up your device before deleting the account. This is because after you have deleted the iCloud account there are provisions that you can create another account if need be.