For various reasons, you may want to remove the iCloud activation lock without a password. Generally, it is possible to get rid of the iCloud activation lock without entering the password. Just continue reading and find the optimal way before trying it on your device.
Way 1. How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock without Password via iPhone Unlock
Way 2. How to Remove Activation Lock on iPhone without Password with Find My iPhone Remotely
Way 3. How to Remove iPhone Activation Lock without Password by Configuring DNS
Way 4. How to Get Out of Activation Lock without Password via Apple Support
Way 5. How to Completely Remove iCloud Activation Lock via Contacting Your Carrier
Extra Bonus: How to Avoid Buying a Second-hand iPhone with Activation Lock?
Want to remove the activation lock without password and complex operation? iPhone Unlock will fulfill your demands. It doesn't require you to be tech-savvy. With only a few clicks, you can easily remove the activation lock on an iPad without a password in seconds. Besides, it also wipes the iPhone/iPad lock screen, Apple ID, and MDM in a few clicks.
Below are the key features of iPhone Unlock:
* Remove iCloud activation lock without password on iPhone/iPad.
* Unlock all types of lock screen on iPhone/iPad: 4-digit and 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID, pattern lock, etc.
* One-click to remove Apple ID without password on all iOS devices within seconds, iOS 14.2 and earlier versions supported.
* Wipe MDM without data loss.
* No tech knowledge is required, and everyone can handle it without difficulties.
* Provide on-screen instructions in each step.
* Fast and safe to use.
* Apply to all iPhone and iPad (iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 included), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus, iPad 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1, iPad Pro/Mini/Air series, etc.
How to permanently remove iCloud activation on iPhone or iPad?
1. Install iPhone Unlock on your computer.
After installing the app, please open it and choose Screen Unlock on the interface. Next, navigate to the Unlock Apple ID section and tap the Remove Active Lock option.
2. Jailbreak your iPhone.
Follow the on-screen Jailbreak Guide to jailbreak your iPhone on the Windows PC. After reading the warnings, tick I have read and agreed to the agreement, click Next, and confirm the device information in the next interface.
3. Start the iCloud activation lock removal.
Press the Start Unlock button to start removing the iCloud activation lock. Please wait for a few seconds until the removal process is complete.
How to Unlock a Stolen iPhone without Passcode in 3 Ways?
How to Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen? (Updated)
If you got a second-hand iPhone but it comes with the iCloud activation lock, you can contact the previous owner to remove it remotely over the Find My iPhone website. Note that this way will erase all the iPhone content and settings.
Follow the instructions to remove iCloud activation lock on iOS 10.2 and other versions:
1. Visit icloud.com/find from your computer browser and sign in to the website with the same Apple ID and password you use on the locked iPhone. (In this case, ask the previous owner)
2. Click All Devices on the top, pick the locked iPhone from the list, and tap the Erase iPhone option.
3. Choose the Remove from Account option to start removing the iCloud activation lock. Once finished, you can go to the Apple official website page, choose Forgot Apple ID and password, and follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
Yes. Switching off the Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone will disable the iCloud activation lock. It also frees you from Apple ID lock, Screen Time lock, and screen lock. You can disable the iCloud activation lock by going to Settings > tapping your name > choosing Find My > toggling the Find My iPhone option off > offering your Apple ID and password to verify > hitting the Turn Off button.
Wonder how to get into a locked phone quickly? Browse the top 11 iCloud removal tools to access your locked iPhone without a password.
Luckily, with the advanced technology, it is easier to unlock Apple ID from an iOS device.
This method uses the iOS bugs to accomplish the iPhone activation lock removal without a password. The idea behind it is to fool the iPhone into communicating with a fake activation server that responses with "the device is unlocked". It won't work on newer iOS versions like iOS 14 or later since the bug has been fixed. In fact, it may only work on iDevices running iOS 8 to iOS 10.
Before you start the operation, you should know that it may not always work on an iPhone, and you may run the risk of exposing all of your usernames and passwords to an unknown third-party DNS supplier. More than that, changing the DNS server will also stop you from accessing some iPhone features, and tech novices will feel a bit complicated to handle.
If you are up for the challenge, kick off the steps below:
1. Restart your iPhone or iPad and set it as a new device.
2. When you reach the Choose Wi-Fi Network option, connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi network, and tap the circled i icon next to the network name to open more Wi-Fi settings.
3. Click the Configure DNS option, choose Manual, and tap the Add Server button.
4. Pick and enter the server address of your location from the following values:
5. Tap Save. Then, back to the last screen and enable the Ask to Join Networks option. That's it!
Maybe you like: With this tutorial, you can remove device management profile on your iPad without difficulty.
If you would not use the third-party tool and other ways would not work on your iPhone, you can contact the Apple support team and ask them to help you get rid of the iCloud activation lock from your device remotely. Apple support team may require you to show the purchasing document to verify that you are the device owner. If you cannot prove yourself to be the owner, Apple will refuse to help you.
Moreover, Apple will also inspect whether the iPhone has been reported stolen or missing. If yes, Apple won't assist you in bypassing the iCloud activation lock. Of course, you can take along the receipt or other ownership documentation to the nearby Apple Customer Center for help.
Generally, if you get the iPhone from the official channel, Apple will charge nothing for the iCloud activation lock removal. If you buy a second-hand iPhone online, you can also contact the seller to remove the iCloud activation lock.
Everyone iPhone has an IMEI number. Usually, you will find the IMEI number from the SIM tray or activation screen. When the iCloud activation lock disables your iPhone, you can call your carrier associated with the IMEI code and take advice from him. To know which carrier your iPhone belongs to, you can check with the IMEI number on a professional IMEI checking website.
Before purchasing a second-hand iPhone, do you know how to avoid buying an iCloud activation locked iPhone? Here are some helpful tips for your reference:
Browsing through the five methods above, you will find that only iPhone Unlock is the best way that is worth a try. It completely removes the iCloud activation lock without password/Apple ID/ Wi-Fi network on all iPhone models in a few seconds. Furthermore, you won't lose any data after iCloud activation lock removal.
By comparison, you may not succeed if you choose the other four solutions because the methods may not work or the contact may refuse you. Well, how will you choose?
How to Unlock iPhone X without Passcode? (Top 4 Ways)
8 Top-ranking iPhone Unlock Software to Unlock Your iPhone without Passcode
How to Remove Forgot iPhone Passcode without Restore? (3 Simple Ways)
How to Easily Bypass iCloud Activation?
How to Unlock iPhone without Siri Successfully in 2022? (3 Workable Ways)