"Hello, guys. Can anyone introduce a way to unlock the pattern of Samsung A30s with Android 10? The bootloader is locked, and the phone has a warranty. ADB is detected on the computer and known the device, but the ADB shell does not open. If you know the path of the pattern lock file, state the address, or if you know another way, help meeeeee. Certainly, your efforts are well appreciated."
- XDA forum
Forgetting the pattern lock on your Samsung phone is frustrating. Luckily, you will find this post, which teaches you how to unlock the Samsung phone pattern lock step by step. Let's check them one by one.
Way 1. How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsung without Data Loss via Samsung Unlock
Way 2. How to Break Pattern Lock in Samsung via a Google Account (Android 4.4 and Below)
Way 3. How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Samsung Android Mobile with the Backup PIN
Way 4. How to Get Past Samsung Pattern Lock Using Find My Mobile Online
Way 5. How to Unlock Samsung Screen Lock Pattern with Smart Lock Feature
Way 6. How to Bypass Pattern Lock on Samsung via Android Device Manager
Way 7. How to Remove the Third-party App Lock on Samsung via Safe Mode
Way 8. How to Crack Samsung Pattern Lock Using Emergency Call (Android 5.0 to 5.1.1)
Way 9. How to Unlock Forgotten Pattern on Samsung by Factory Reset
Way 10. How to Unlock Tablet Pattern Lock if Forgotten via ADB
Looking for a Samsung Galaxy pattern unlock solution that unlocks the Samsung phone pattern without data loss? If yes, the Samsung/Android phones pattern lock reset tool can easily fulfill your demand. Apart from pattern lock, Samsung Unlock can also remove PIN code, password, fingerprints, and Face ID in minutes.
Why should you choose Samsung Unlock?
Note: Before moving on, you can access your locked Android phone via USB to back up your important data if you are afraid of losing data on the latest Samsung models.
How to break pattern lock in Samsung with a few clicks?
1. Install and run Samsung Unlock on your computer.
Later, choose Screen Unlock on the interface and connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable before tapping the Unlock Android Screen mode to continue.
2. Pick the correct Samsung phone information in the lists and tap Next.
Then get your Samsung phone into the Download mode by referring to the on-screen prompts.
3. The program will automatically download the recovery package for your device. Once done, it will crack the Samsung pattern lock as well.
You may like:
This way only works for Samsung phones running Android 4.4 and earlier versions. When you draw the wrong pattern lock on your Samsung phone six times unceasingly, you will receive a message that reads, "you have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern five times. Try again in 30 seconds." At this moment, you can unlock your Samsung phone with your Google account.
But if you don't have a Google account connected to your device or internet connection, skip this way.
How do I unlock my phone if I forget the pattern?
1. Draw the incorrect pattern five times consecutively on your Samsung phone and tap the Forgot Pattern option at the lower-right corner.
2. Choose the Enter Google account details option, tap Next, and enter your Gmail account and password. Next, tap the Sign In button.
3. On the Screen Unlock Settings page, reset your pattern lock and use the new pattern lock to unlock your phone.
With these methods, you can breezily transfer data from Samsung to Realme without data loss.
If you create a backup PIN when setting up the pattern lock, you can unlock your Samsung phone pattern via the PIN code.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forget the pattern?
1. Draw the incorrect pattern lock multiple times on your Samsung phone until you receive a message to try in 30 seconds.
2. Click the Backup PIN request, enter your PIN, and hit OK. It will remove the previous pattern lock.
3. You can reset a new lock screen pattern or passcode on the Screen Unlock settings.
Read also: Why does a Samsung phone is black-screen of death? And how can you fix it? All the tips are in this post.
Find My Mobile is Samsung's official solution to remotely crack Samsung pattern lock, even though its primary purpose is to help you find your mobile device when lost or stolen. Your Samsung phone must meet these requirements to use this way:
How can I remove the pattern lock without resetting it?
1. Open findmymobile.samsung.com from a browser on another phone or computer.
2. Enter your Samsung account credentials and tap the Sign in button.
3. You will see the mobile device registered with your Samsung account. If you have multiple devices under the same Samsung account, ensure to select the correct Samsung phone you want to unlock.
4. Tap the Unlock icon and input your Samsung account password to verify the operation. Then, tap Next, and it will remotely unlock your Samsung phone.
Perhaps you like:
It is easy to transfer calendar from Samsung to Samsung, as long as you learn these solutions.
Need to factory reset your LG phone? Check this guide out.
You can also unlock the device automatically when trusted locations or devices are detected. However, before using this method, you need to set the Smart Lock feature on your device via Settings > Lock screen > Smart Lock. And it supports three types of Smart Lock methods: on-body detection, trusted places, or trusted devices.
If you are sure you have set up the Smart Lock on your Samsung phone previously, you can use it this way.
For example, you have set up your home as a trusted location. When you come home with your smartphone, it will detect the location and automatically unlock itself. Nevertheless, note that you must unlock the screen with the pattern/PIN/password if you don't use your device for four hours or so.
Another way to bypass the Samsung pattern lock is using Android Device Manager (or Find My Device). Assume that you have turned on your Samsung phone's Find My Device feature beforehand. You can start to unlock your device with the following steps.
How to unlock Samsung A21 phone forgot password/pattern via Android Device Manager?
1. Visit the Android Device Manager official website from a computer browser and log in with the same Google account you linked with your Samsung phone.
2. Under All Devices, pick the desired Samsung phone and click the Erase Device option.
3. Tap the Erase all data option > Erase to unlock your device. Note that this will also delete all the content and settings from your phone.
Guess you need:
Want to connect a Samsung phone to a PC with USB or wirelessly? Luckily, this full guide will support you.
Need LG unlock code list free for your LG phone? This guide might help!
One more effective way to unlock the third-party app's pattern lock on Samsung is to boot your device into the Safe mode. Just follow the given steps below to unlock the Samsung pattern lock.
1. Press the Power button and select Power Off from the menu to turn off your phone. After a while, please turn it on.
2. When the Samsung logo displays on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until it gets into the Safe mode.
Or, you can press and hold the Power button and tap OK when it asks you whether to boot your phone into Safe mode.
3. It will temporarily disable the third-party app's pattern lock. You can uninstall the third-party screen lock app or reset data under Safe mode.
4. Once done, reboot your device to exit the Safe mode. Then, the irritating pattern lock will disappear.
Suppose your Samsung phone runs Android 5.0 to Android 5.1.1. In that case, you can directly crash the Samsung pattern lock by making an emergency call. However, the success rate is not very high.
How to unlock tablet pattern lock if forgotten?
1. Click the Emergency call option on the lock screen and input ten asterisks (*).
2. Copy and paste these asterisks in the same field until you cannot paste more.
3. Go back to the lock screen, run Camera, and swipe from top to down to exit the Camera mode.
4. Tap the Settings icon on the notification bar and paste the copied asterisks to the password field.
5. Continue to paste the asterisks until the lock screen crashes and the home screen appears.
Factory reset is also an effective method to get rid of the pattern lock screen. During the process, it will erase all the device data and settings. However, you can restore the Samsung data after a factory reset if you have made a backup of your device previously.
To unlock the Samsung pattern lock via factory reset:
1. Power off your Samsung phone.
2. Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together until the recovery-mode screen appears.
3. Choose the Wipe data/factory reset option using the Volume buttons and press the Power button to confirm.
4. Select Yes to confirm the operation. When the resetting process is over, choose the Reboot System Now option to restart your device.
Last but not least, you can use ADB tools to remove the pattern lock on your Samsung phone. It isn't easy to understand and handle compared with the above methods. But suppose you have enabled the USB debugging on your phone previously, and your PC can connect via ADB. In that case, you can try the instructions below.
How to unlock forgotten pattern lock on Samsung phone via ADB?
1. Download ADB on your computer from this website: https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb, run the installer and download the important packages to your system.
2. Connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable and open a command window in the ADB directory.
3. Enter the command: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key and hit the Enter key on the keyboard.
4. Restart your phone, and you will find the lock screen is gone.
Now you have ten options to resolve how to unlock the Samsung phone pattern. If you cannot decide which is the best way, try Samsung Unlock first. It removes all screen locks from an older Samsung model without data loss. Moreover, you don't need to input anything during the whole process, and the operation is easy and secure. Furthermore, the success rate is much higher than anything else. And you won't risk losing data on modern models with our caring guidance.