One Click to Easily Add Photos to iPad
The traditional ways of taking photos are long forgotten, most people now want their photos in soft copy. With the advancement in technology, photos have gained popularity and people are taking photos even in the most awkward moments. This article will enlighten you on how to add photos to iPad, occasions when you may need to add photos to iPad, ways of adding photos from different channels.
When do you need to add photos to iPad?
If you are an iPad user, you may be required to add photos to iPad in some occasions. The following are some of the possible instances when you need to add photos to iPad.
• When you have transferred photos from your iPad to mac so that you could wipe your iPad of some files. After you have wiped the iPad, you can now add photos to iPad to restore your photos.
• If you had taken photos with a different gadget and you want to view them from your iPad.
• When you are sharing photos from a friend's phone to your iPad or from your phone to a friend's iPad.
• When you want to back up your photos from another gadget to the iPad. This is common to those who own more than one phone.
• You may also add photos to iPad when you need a duplicate of your photos, this may be for convenience reasons and you are able to view them from both devices.
How to Add Photos to iPad from Computer
If you want to transfer some photos from computer to your iPad device, then this all-in-one iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac) software surely can't be missed. With this software, you are able to easily transfer photos between iPad and the computer, be it adding photos to iPad from computer or backing up files to computer. All different files like contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps and many more can be all supported by this software. And various devices of iOS operating systems can be perfectly suited, including iPhone, iPad and iPod.
And using this software can be quite easy, all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Open the installed software on the computer and then link iPad to the computer via the USB cord.
- This software will detect your device and display all file folders on the main interface. Enter the Photos folder and hit the Add option on the top panel.
- Navigate to the files saved on the computer and then add photos to iPad from the computer by hitting the OK option to confirm your action.
Now, just wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
How to Add Photos to iPad from Another Device
Having known the occasions when you need to add photos to iPad, it is important that you may know how to transfer the photos using the best program. Mobile Transfer software is an easy-to-use program that allows for a successful process of adding files to iPad from other devices such as mac. The program allows you to selectively add photos to your iPad. The photos may be between the iPad and another phone or device.
It also makes it possible for you to back up your iPad photos to mac that you will be in a better position to restore them if you lose them or lose your iPad. You can also wipe some photo files from your iPad to create space for adding the new photos through the program. This program supports most of the Apple, Android, Symbian and Blackberry phones, therefore, making it easy for you to add photos from different phones to iPad. The program is supported by all mac platforms and does not require a third-party program for it to be effective.
The following are some of the tips on how to add photos to iPad using this software.
• Download, install and launch the software to your computer.
• Connect your phone and iPad to the computer and select "Phone to Phone Transfer" from the display.
• This gives you a display of all the files on your device and you can click on the photo files.
• View all the photos from the other device and select the ones you want to add to iPad.
• Click on the right or the left arrow depending on the side of your iPad and click OK.
• A display will appear to show whether you have completely added the photos.
• You can now eject your devices from the computer as needed.
Extra Bonus: Alternative Way to Add Photos to iPad via iTunes
You can also add photos to iPad using iTunes. The following are some of the steps you should follow.
• Ensure that you have connected your iPad to the computer.
• Tap on the Device button and then Photos.
• Choose sync photos from and then select the album or folder from the displayed menu.
• Select the specific photos you want to add to iPad and to ensure that the photos you add are in full resolution choose" include full resolution photos".
• Click on the Apply button to complete the process.