How to Sync iPod Files to Computer as Backup
With the all-in-one iPod device, you can freely listen to lyrical music songs as you wanted and needed; you can watch amusing movies to entertain yourself; you can take photos or videos to memorize the special moments or imprint the beautiful scenery as needed. The small-sized iPod device can do big actually, be it iPod touch, iPod Nano or iPod Classic. But you should know that iPod has limited storage space. Someday you will be told that space is not enough to save more files and you will then need to delete the saved files to spare more space.
Also Read: Top 4 Reasons Why You Need a Phone Backup
Actually, why not transfer files from iPod to computer? In this way, you can backup iPod in case of sudden data losses, as well as free up more space without losing data. Then you really need to have this Coolmuster iPod to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software at your hand.
Why Should I Rely on This Software?
- It allows you to easily back up iPod to computer, be it PC or Mac computer.
- All files can be fully supported including contacts, messages, videos, photos and many more.
- Featuring on simple UI, a few clicks are quite enough to transfer files from iPod to computer.
- As to the safety, you can be fully guaranteed that it will smoothly backup iPod without causing any potential dangers such as data losses or virus infection.
- Aside from iPod, you can also use this software to backup other iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad.
To name just a few. Generally speaking, this iPod to Computer Transfer software is an all-in-one management tool worth your attention, allowing you to freely manage, edit, export and delete files directly on the computer. Now, below are the free trial versions of this software! Want to give it a try by yourself? Just go ahead!
You Might Also Want to Read:
Tutorial on How to Back up iPod touch/Nano/Classic
Step 1. After getting the installed software operated on the computer, link your iPod device to the computer via the USB cord. Then it will automatically detect your iPod device and scan for the saved files on iPad.
Step 2. In this step, this software will display all the file folders on the left panel as pictured in the below. Then you can enter the tabs to preview more detailed file information. Then tick out the files you want to transfer from iPod to the computer and hit the Export option to backup iPod in one click.
By the way, the tutorial in the above only takes Mac version as example. So if you are a PC user, just download the Windows version and follow the similar steps!