"Can you put music on an iPhone without iTunes?"
"How do I organize my music on my iPhone?"
"How do I transfer my songs from iPhone to computer?"
Many Apple users may find it hard to manage their music collections due to the relatively closed iOS system. iTunes is rather restrictive, it can only transfer purchased music and when transferring music from PC to iPhone, it may erase the existing music on your iPhone. To better solve the problems above, you can use an iPhone music manager. In this post, we introduce 8 best music managers for iPhone to help you manage, organize or transfer your music.
#1. iPhone Music Manager
#2. CopyTrans Manager
#5. Google Play Music
#6. VLC for iOS
Check out eight of the best iPhone music manager apps listed below:
How do you transfer songs from iPhone to computer or transfer music to iPhone without iTunes? The best way is to use iPhone Music Manager. Considered as the best alternative to iTunes, it is a professional iOS transfer software that helps you transfer and manage iOS files. With it, you can freely transfer music between your iPhone and computer and organize your music on iPhone at ease.
Key features for managing music:
* Import music from computer or iOS devices to iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* 1-click to back up all the music files from iPhone to computer.
* Transfer music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer.
* View & delete iPhone music on PC directly.
* Sync music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes without running iTunes.
Other standout features:
* Transfer all data including photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, and book from your iPhone to computer with 1 click.
* Manage & edit contacts information like names, phone, email, URL, address, date and more.
* Customize your personalized ring tones by selecting the music from your device and editing the starting point and ending point.
* Convert the HEIC image into JPG and PNG image from your iPhone.
- A powerful and useful data manager for iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Support all kinds of file types including music, playlists, photos, contacts, voice memo, movies, podcasts, ring tones, audio, books, and many more.
- Easy to use with a user-friendly UI & 100% safe without any ads.
- Doesn't contain a music player.
Download the iPhone Music Manager on your PC or Mac and start to manage your iPhone music easily.
Simple steps to manage music on iPhone using the iPhone Music Manager:
Here we will take iPhone Music Manager for Windows as an example, Mac users can follow the same steps.
> Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable. Run the iPhone Music Manager on your computer and it will detect your iPhone immediately.
> Step 2: Go to the "Music" tab and manage iPhone music on PC as you want.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac? (Top 4 Ways)
How to Transfer Music from Windows Media Player to iPhone
CopyTrans Manager is a free iPhone music manager that helps you transfer music from PC to iPhone efficiently without the need for iTunes. This lightweight program also supports iPad and iPod.
* Put music on an iPhone from PC in a quick & easy way.
* Create, manage and edit your playlists directly on your computer.
* Customize your music library by editing the titles, music genre, album titles, and artworks, etc.
- Simple to use. It allows you to drag and drop music to iPhone without iTunes.
- Compatible with Apple music which enables you to create playlists out of Apple Music tracks on your PC.
- Does not support photos, apps, contacts, and other file types. You can only use it to manage media files like music and videos.
- Does not come with a Mac version.
With the help of AirMore, you can transfer files between your devices over Wi-Fi. It can be used as a music manager for iPhone to add music to iPhone without downloading any software on PC or entering your Apple ID.
* Transfer files including music, apps, photos, videos, PDF documents, etc between your iPhone and computer via Wi-Fi.
* Manage, create, move or delete iPhone files on PC.
* Allow you to edit your contact information on the Web.
- It doesn't require a USB cable to transfer files between devices.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Only can be used when connected to Wi-Fi.
- The transferring is slow if the Wi-Fi is unstable.
iTools is a free iPhone file manager that has a similar interface as iTunes and easy to operate compared to iTunes. You can use it to manage and organize your iPhone music on PC. It supports iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* The ability to manage media files like audios, podcasts, photos, text documents and so on.
* Import and export media files from computer to iPhone.
* Enables you to create music library as you want.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Free with no ads.
- The loading time is slow.
Google Play Music allows you to upload and listen to 50,000 songs from your personal library for free. This iPhone music manager can scan out the songs on your iPhone quickly and help you better organize your music on your iPhone by categorizing them into artists, albums and genres.
* Store up to 50,000 music files for free.
* Offer the app and service's web for you to listen to songs.
* Listen to radio curated by experts.
* Recommend songs based on your musical taste.
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- Allow you to listen to music on your mobile phone or browser on PC.
- Contains ads.
- Need to pay for the pro version for some useful features.
VLC is a free iPhone music manager that not only lets you play music but also other media files like movies and shows in various formats. Besides, you can use it to sync media to your device over Wi-Fi.
* The ability to play all files in all kinds of formats as well as network streams.
* Comes with a website for transfer music between devices.
* Supports iOS 9.0 or later.
- Excellent utility for playing any type of media files.
- Free and open source.
- The interface looks outdated.
SoundCloud enables you to save tracks, follow artists and build playlists. What's more, users can upload music, remixes, podcasts on the open community provided by SoundCloud.
* A music and audio streaming service that enables you to discover and access various of music.
* Allows you to create personalized playlists.
* Lets you support and connect with artists in the community.
- An outstanding music streaming platform that provides a variety of music.
- The ability to save unlimited tracks for offline listening (Pro version).
- Contains ads.
SoundShare can integrate all major music streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer. If you are keen to share music and with your friends, this app is very suitable for you.
* Allows you to play your friends' songs and add them to your playlists.
* Share what you are listening to with your followers.
* Enables you to send any song, artist, or playlist to one friend or a group of friends.
- An awesome app that allows you to share music across platforms.
- Need to have the paid subscription of services like Apple Music, Spotify or Deezer so that you could collaborate these services to SoundShare.
Above are the best music manager for iPhone. When choosing a music manager for iPhone, you may consider the speed of transferring songs between iPhone and PC as well as how practical the app is. Among these 8 apps, iPhone Music Manager is highly recommended for you. With it, you can transfer songs from iPhone to computer and vice versa quickly and organize your music on your iPhone on PC effortlessly. Don't hesitate to download it and try it out!
10 Best iPhone Manager Software - Manage Your iPhone Data on PC or Mac
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 
Top 9 iPhone iPad iPod Transfer Software 2023
Top 4 Easy Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android