Top 9 iPhone iPad iPod Transfer Software 2019
iTunes is the most commonly used software when it comes to transferring data between iPad, iPhone, and iPod. However, some users believe that the regular iTunes updates make the software less viable and slower. Besides, the process involved isn't friendly especially when a user wants to copy files from an iOS device to Mac or Windows PC.
Luckily, with the advent of technology, iTunes isn't the only program you can use to transfer files between iOS devices. Currently, there is third-party iPhone transfer software that enables users to transfer movies, songs, photos, playlists, and much more contents across iDevices.
Here are the best iPhone, iPad and iPod transfer software 2019:
* It scans your files automatically and then shows them on the main interface.
* It can rapidly export your whole files as a backup from iDevice to iTunes or PC.
* The program supports different files, for example, messages, contacts, videos, music, photos, notes, applications, calendars, books, bookmarks and more.
* It can be used on all generations of iOS devices, including the latest iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max and more.
* 1-2-3 stages to exchange files amongst iPhone and PC/Mac.
3-Step to Use Coolmuster iOS Assistant:
> Downloading and installing the program on your computer (the latest iTunes is required to be installed on your computer);
> Managing iDevice data as required (importing and exporting between iOS devices);
> Managing iTunes backup for iOS devices.
* Ease of use;
* A friendly user-interface;
* It enables the backup and restoration of data easy.
* The free version has limited functions.
This MOBILedit software allows users to view files in their iPhones from a PC. Also, it enables you to sync, edit, delete or add any file into your iOS device after installing it on your computer. MOBILedit's main features are:
* A quick transfer of music files;
* Allows files to be transferred in batches;
* It has the option of converting media files into other formats;
* It enables the transfer of playlists and music files with no restrictions.
* Audio quality is not lost after the transfer;
* You can backup media files in your PC through this application;
* It offers high-speed transfer of media files.
* Lacks advanced features compared to the premium versions.
CopyTrans allows users to easily transfer music, playlists, and videos from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to your iTunes or PC. You just download and install it on your PC, then connect your iDevice and you are ready to go.
* It allows easy backup of your playlists, music, videos among others;
* It is a full iTunes library backup;
* It has a smart backup functionality;
* It allows the transfer of metadata.
* It provides two backup modes; smart and manual;
* It has a friendly user interface;
* The smart backup functionality allows users to choose what to backup;
* If need be, you can sync your files with iTunes via this application.
* It runs slowly when copying applications.
It enables transfer and backup of playlists, videos, and music between iOS devices. Besides, one can transfer music info including sync ripped audio and album artwork that cannot be performed in iTunes.
* It allows quick transfer of files in batches;
* It enables users to share playlists and music files in all iOS devices;
* It offers the option of converting media files to any format.
* Audio quality isn't affected;
* It enables you to transfer media files on your PC;
* It offers high-speed transfer of files.
* The free version has limited functions
This software enables iPhone users to back up their phone data to a new phone and computer.
* It enables users to manage their SMS, ringtones, images, books, calendars and much more on compatible iPhones;
* It enables dragging and dropping of data even through Outlook;
* It enables the transfer of info from an iPhone to a PDA via a computer.
* It is easier to add, edit and delete new and existing contact details;
* It is easy to change and transfer phone data.
* You must connect your phone to a computer for the software to work;
* It is not compatible with all devices.
You May Like: 2 Ways to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad [Free]
AirMore is online-based software that allows you to manage your files freely through a Wi-Fi network. With this app, you can transfer various files such as videos, music, photos and other documents between your PC and computer.
* It does not require a USB connection;
* It works over a Wi-Fi network connection.
* It is a free app;
* It has no file size limit;
* You can access the app over the internet;
* It is fast and dependable.
* Connection to the internet is a must.
You May Want to See: One-stop Guide to Transfer to New iPhone XS, iPhone XR & iPhone XS Max
This app allows you to transfer music from iPad, iPod or iPhone to iTunes or PC and vice versa. With this app, you can transfer more songs from PC directly to your iPhone. Besides, it can rebuild your music library by providing easy connectivity between various iOS devices.
* It has an intuitive and friendly interface;
* Easy transfer of data between iDevices;
* It allows you to access your iCloud via iCloud explorer;
* It has a powerful inbuilt application.
* It allows you to transfer applications, music and other files to your iPad or iPhone manually;
* It can eliminate unwanted iTunes library restrictions, constant re-syncing, and file duplications;
* It lets you manage backup easily;
* The iCloud explorer functionality allows you to sync folders or files from your iCloud account to iDevice.
* The free version is available for 7 days;
* It takes a lot of RAM and CPU memory when running.
iMusic is the real deal if you want an all-rounded app the incorporates music download, transfer, and record. It enables a user to download and record music from various sources and then share the music across devices.
* It allows music transfer from iPad, iPod, iPhone or Android to Mac, computer or iTunes;
* It lets you transfer videos, music, audiobooks, playlists, and photos from Windows PC or Mac to iOS devices;
* It lets you record and saves music from various radio stations.
* A classy user-interface;
* It combines related music into a single application;
* It allows you to burn music to a CD with a single click;
* It supports both Windows-based OS and Mac PCs.
* No inbuilt help documentation;
* It only outputs MP4 or MP3 formats.
If you are used to iTunes interface and want an app similar to it, iTools software is the best bet. It is a free program that supports both Windows OS and MacOS.
* It has the same features as iTunes;
* It can transfer any type of application from one iDevice to another;
* It allows you to create your own music library within the program.
* Works well on all operating systems;
* It has a friendly user interface;
* The application is free.
* You may be required to restart the program severally.
The above applications are incredible at what they do. And do not forget, they are way better than iTunes. Nevertheless, Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the best application when it comes to transferring files between iOS devices. Besides, it is available for both OS X and Windows users. Get it today and you will never regret.