Enjoying films, TV shows or music on the computer brings you a better experience, for the computer enables you to play what you like from the sea of online media resources on a larger screen, edit the media files conveniently or project onto the wall as if you were sitting in the cinema. However, if you have some MP4 files which are compatible with iPhone, you may transfer MP4 to iPhone to enjoy anywhere and anytime. But how to transfer MP4 to iPhone 15? We provide you with 5 feasible ways.
Part 1. How to Transfer MP4 to iPhone from Computer with iPhone Media Transfer (Recommended)
Part 2. How to Move MP4 to iPhone from PC via iTunes
Part 3. How to Send an MP4 File to iPhone from PC Using iCloud
Part 4. How to Transfer MP4 from PC to iPad with Dropbox
Part 5. How to Transfer MP4 to iPad 2 from PC Using Email
iPhone Media Transfer helps you manage and transfer data from iPhone/iPad/iPod on computer without iTunes or iCloud. It is just one-click operation, completely secure and easy to use, thus, it has become the first choice to many iOS users.
The highlights of iPhone Media Transfer:
* A bridge to transfer photos, music, contacts, Podcasts and more files among iOS devices, computer and iTunes seamlessly, namely, transfer data from iOS to computer, iOS to iOS, computer to iOS, iTunes to computer and between iTunes and iOS devices.
* Transfer contacts, photos, music, iTunes U, Podcasts, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, playlists, movies, home videos, TV shows and music videos from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod in one click.
* Support almost all types of data from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
* Create, delete, move, view, import and export photos without hassle.
* Edit and delete music, convert music into compatible format automatically, create music playlists, make ringtones and play iOS music directly on computer.
* Delete, create, edit, update, back up and restore contacts.
* Convert HEIC to JPG/PNG format.
iPhone Media Transfer is widely compatible with iDevices running iOS 6 to iOS 17 and computer Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. So, you can upload MP4 to iPhone or iPad freely and it supports iPhone 15 Pro/15 Pro Max/15 Plus/15/14/13/12/11/X/8/7, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4/mini 3/mini 2/mini, iPad 4/3/2/iPad, etc.
Learn how to transfer MP4 to iPhone in 2023 in three easy steps below:
1. Download and install iPhone Media Transfer on your computer, and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
2. Tap Trust on your iPhone to trust this computer if it pops up.
3. Transfer MP4 to iPhone without iTunes. Click Music or Videos from the left panel, tap the + icon on the top menu to import MP4 files from your computer. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to upload MP4 to iPhone.
iTunes is a traditional way to transfer MP4 files to iPhone. You can put movies and music with MP4 format from computer onto your iPhone without network connection. The only drawback of iTunes is that syncing from computer to iPhone will erase the current data on iPhone.
The following steps shows you how to transfer MP4 to iPhone camera roll with iTunes:
1. Connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable and launch iTunes.
2. Add MP4 files to iTunes Library. Click Files at the upper right corner > Add File to Library > Select the MP4 files > Tap Open.
3. Sync MP4 files to iPhone. Click the iPhone icon under File option > Tap Movies from the left panel > Check Sync Movies from the right panel > Choose the movies you want to transfer to iPhone > Hit the Sync option below to begin to sync.
Tips: If the imported MP4 files in iTunes Library contains music files, you can select Music from the left panel > Tick Sync Music and follow the on-screen prompt to transfer MP4 to iPhone.
iCloud is Apple's official way to transfer MP4 file to iPhone wirelessly. This solution includes two steps: Upload MP4 files to iCloud and sync MP4 to iPhone. Before you start the process, make sure your iCloud account has enough storage left. You can pay for more storage if it is insufficient to save MP4 files.
1. On your computer, visit iCloud.com and log in with the same Apple ID that you use on iPhone.
2. Upload MP4 to iCloud. Click iCloud icon to enter into the space of iCloud Drive, then tap the cloud-shaped Upload icon to browse and import MP4 files from computer to iCloud Drive.
3. Download MP4 to iPhone. Run iCloud Drive app on your iPhone and access the uploaded MP4 files. Click the MP4 files to open and press Share icon at the bottom to download to your iPhone.
Check if you need: This article will help you retrieve WhatsApp messages from your lost phone without backup. Let's try it.
Dropbox is another cloud-based storage service that you can use. It offers 2GB of free storage for every user. Similarly, you need to check if there are enough storage on Dropbox before you start to download MP4 file to iPad.
How do I transfer MP4 to iPhone from computer?
1. Visit Dropbox.com on your computer and sign in with your Dropbox account.
2. Transfer MP4 to Dropbox. Click Tap Upload files to upload MP4 files to Dropbox.
3. Install Dropbox on your iPad and run it. Then sign in with the same Dropbox account, find and download MP4 files to iPad.
Finally, you can also send MP4 files from computer to iPad with email. Note that your email provider may limit the size of attachments, for example, Gmail limits the file size within 25MB.
To send MP4 files to iPad from computer:
1. Search your email service and sign in with your email account on your computer.
2. Click Compose from the interface to open a new email window, enter your another email account in the To field as the recipient and tap the attachment icon to attach the MP4 files to this email from your computer. Then hit the Send button to send out this email.
3. Install the email app on your iPad and sign in with the same email account that you used to log in on computer. Next, find the email which you sent a few minutes ago and download the attached MP4 files to your iPad.
It seems difficult as to how to transfer MP4 to iPhone before you read this article. Now you know at least 5 ways to transfer MP4 to iPhone from computer. If you are looking for an easy and quick way to achieve this, you can try iPhone Media Transfer, which is highly secure, easy to use and quick in loading and transferring MP4 files. While syncing from iTunes erases the existing data on iPhone, and the other three ways are very slow, insecure or complex.
If you find this article helpful, share it to help more people. And, if you get into difficulties during use, feel free to leave a comment below.