How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes? (5 Proven Approaches)
Enjoying videos on a big-screen computer is a wonderful moment as watching them in a private cinema, you will find the sound effects, the frames, and the colors are almost the cinema-like levels. However, mobile phones are more easily portable and flexible than a computer since you can take along your iPhone and watch videos anytime and anywhere. That's probably why many people prefer to transfer movies to their iPhones to enjoy their idols' concert playbacks, TV shows, etc.
But the question is: How to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes? If you do not want to transfer movies with iTunes, there are actually several other easy solutions to get the job done. Continue reading the following content and find the easiest way for you.
Way 1. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes Using iPhone Videos Transfer in One Click
Way 2. How to Transfer Videos to iPhone without iTunes from Computer with iCloud
Way 3. How to Put Videos on iPhone without iTunes from Computer through Dropbox
Way 4. How to Transfer MP4 to iPhone without iTunes from Computer via VLC App
Way 5. How to Add Videos to iPhone without iTunes via Email
Way 1. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes Using iPhone Video Transfer in One Click
When it comes to transferring videos from a computer to an iPhone, iTunes is the prior choice for new iPhone users. But later, they find that the existing media files on their iPhones were disappeared after syncing with iTunes. It's true! To get rid of the data loss, you have to find another way to copy videos to your iPhone without iTunes from your computer.
iPhone Video Transfer is the best iOS data transfer app that syncs videos, photos, and other files from your computer to your iPhone without iTunes and data loss. Before you press the transfer button, you can preview and select the desired files. Most importantly, it supports not only the purchased movies, TV shows, or music videos but also the non-purchased home videos and the downloaded videos from your browser, third-party apps, and your friends.
Here are the main features of iPhone Video Transfer:
* Transfer both purchased and non-purchased home videos, TV shows, music videos, movies, recorded videos, etc., from your computer to an iPhone without iTunes.
* Preview and choose the videos you want to transfer.
* Easy and reliable to use.
* Fast scanning, no data loss, and no technology required.
* Apart from videos, it also copies photos, music, contacts, ringtones, etc., from your computer to your iPhone without data loss.
* Widely compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and iOS 6 and above (iOS 14 supported), like iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, etc.
How to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes?
Note that you may need to enter your iPhone password twice during the whole process, for Apple has strengthened the data security system for iOS 13 and later versions.
You may also need to provide the iTunes encryption password to decode your data on this program if you have backed up the videos using iTunes and encrypted them.
1.Install the iPhone Video Transfer on your computer and connect your iPhone to it with a USB cable.
2. To transfer videos to iPhone, click the Videos option from the left panel and tap the Add + button on the top. Then, choose the videos you want to transfer from the pop-up window and hit the Open button. This will import the computer videos to your iPhone.
You may like:
iCloud is a commonly used way to sync videos, photos, and more files between a computer and an iPhone. When you set up your iCloud account for the first time, you will automatically obtain 5GB of free storage. If you choose this wireless way, you need to make sure if the remaining storage is enough. If not, buy more storage before you follow our instructions.
How do you transfer videos from computer to iPhone with iCloud?
1. On your computer, visit iCloud.com from a browser and log in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone.
2. Click iCloud Drive > Upload > choose the desired videos from your computer > click the Upload icon to add them to your iCloud account.
3. Go to iPhone's Settings > tap your name > select iCloud > tap iCloud Drive and enable it. Then install the iCloud Drive app on your iPhone, sign in, and download the videos to your iPhone.
People also read:
Apart from iCloud, you can also transfer movies from your computer to your iPhone with Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage services. But the transfer process may be prolonged, especially when you transfer large video files.
Follow the easy steps to transfer MP4 to iPhone without iTunes.
1. Download and install Dropbox on both devices. After that, create a Dropbox account and sign in to your computer and iPhone with the same account.
2. Open Dropbox on your computer, pick the videos from your computer and drag & drop them to the Dropbox account.
3. Once syncing, launch Dropbox on your iPhone, find the folder you uploaded videos into, and download them to your iPhone.
You can smoothly back up your iPhone without a computer via these methods.
Want to seamlessly transfer your data from one Apple ID to another? Then you can learn this guide.
VLC is a free and cross-platform media player that shares videos between your computer and iPhone. To copy files from your computer to an iPhone wirelessly, the two devices need to be under the same network.
1. Install and run the VLC for iOS app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the VLC icon at the upper-left corner, turn on the option Sharing via Wi-Fi, and view the IP address.
3. Open a browser on your computer, enter the IP address, and drag & drop the video files into this window.
4. Receive the videos on your iPhone. Once done, you will see the videos in the VLC folder. To save them in the Photos folder, choose those videos > Share > tap Share ... Videos and hit OK. Next time when you open the Photos app, you can play the videos there conveniently.
Email allows you to add attachments to an email, and many items can be sent via email, such as videos, photos, contacts, etc. By attaching a video to an email, you can access and download it through your email account on any device. Nevertheless, many email services limit the attachment size to be within a certain amount. If your videos are too large, this way may not work. Then you can try iPhone Video Transfer in Way 1 to successfully transfer videos to iPhone without iTunes.
How to transfer video from PC to iPhone camera roll via email?
1. Open the email app on your computer and ensure that you have signed in.
2. Click Compose in the email app to open a new email window, fill in the To field with one of your other email accounts as the recipient, and click the paper clip-shaped icon to add an attachment. From the pop-up window, choose the videos you want to transfer and tap Add to email. At last, press Send to mail this email.
3. Open the email app on your iPhone and sign in with the same email account. Find the email in Sent and download the video attachment to your iPhone.
By then, you've already known how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes. You can discover that it is not complicated to make the video transfer, but it is hard to find the right way. If you do not want to make detours, you are highly recommended to choose iPhone Video Transfer. It supports a wide range of video types and formats and safely transfers videos from the computer to your iPhone. In contrast, other methods may take hours to transfer large videos and have a data cap. So, try it out!
If you get into difficulties when using, please comment below. We will reach out to you soon!