- Excerpted from Apple Discussions
Get your iPhone stuck in zoom mode accidentally? Don't worry. Try the eight troubleshooting solutions below to get it fixed to normal.
You may wonder why your iPhone/iPad screen zoomed in stuck before getting it repaired. Many common scenarios may cause the problem of iPhone home screen stuck on zoom, such as:
Now that the iPhone screen zoomed in, how to fix it to normal size? The following solutions will help you swiftly get out of zoom mode on your iPhone.
The easiest way to get your iPhone out of zoom mode is using a touch-screen gesture. Here's how to exit zoom mode on iPhone.
You might also need:
Your iPad won't restore via iTunes? To solve this issue, you can browse these tips.
Why can't the messages on an iPhone be synced to Mac? You can find out the reason and fix it without a hitch.
If the triple-finger tap does not work for exiting zoom mode, you can restart your device to solve the problem.
Let's check how to get out of zoom on iPhone?
To reboot iPhone X or later:
To reboot iPhone SE (2nd generation)/8/7/6:
To reboot iPhone SE (1st generation)/5 or earlier:
If you can access iPhone's Settings, follow these steps to switch off the Zoom mode feature.
You can fast put your iPhone into the DFU mode with this guide. Let's check it out.
This article can help you bypass iPhone passcode without a computer.
Another way to fix the iPhone stuck on zoom issue is to exit zoom by tapping the Home button three times. You can refer to the steps below.
How to undo zoom on iPhone?
You will need a computer and an official Apple lightning cable to use this method.
How to remove zoom in iPhone X?
An improper configuration may cause the iPhone stuck on zoom problem. Therefore, you can reset all settings on your device to get rid of the issue.
Assume you don't need to zoom in to read texts on your iPhone. You can turn off the Accessibility feature on your device completely. Besides, you can also disable other features like Assistive Touch or VoiceOver to avoid potential errors in the future.
Suppose all the above tricks cannot solve the iPhone stuck on zoom problem. In that case, the professional software iPhone System Repair will help you out. With this powerful program, you can fix many iOS issues, such as iPhone being stuck in zoom mode/DFU mode/recovery mode/shuffle mode, etc.
Why should you choose iPhone System Repair?
* Three steps to fix iPhone screen, device, mode, and iTunes issues.
* Safe and easy to use without data loss.
* Widely compatible with all iPhone or iPad models (iOS 16 & iPadOS 16 supported), including iPhone 14/13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8, the new iPad mini/iPad 2021, iPad Pro 5/4/3/2/1, etc.
How do I unzoom my iPhone in one click?
1. Install and launch the software on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and select More tools > iOS System Recovery on the interface.
2. The program will detect the device system problem automatically. When it displays it on the interface, tap Start to continue.
3. Confirm the iPhone/iPad information on the interface. If incorrect, select the correct information from the drop-down menu. After that, tap the Repair button to fix the iPhone stuck on zoom issue immediately.
When your iPhone or iPad is stuck on zoom mode, try the eight methods above to help yourself out. Generally, the common tricks will fix minor glitches easily. If the problem continues to exist, I recommend you try iPhone System Repair. It's easy, safe, and fast for resolving the problem without data loss.
If you encounter any problems during use, don't hesitate to let us know in the comments.