- Cited from Apple Discussions
iPhone stuck on loading screen issue happens more frequently on iPhone than you think. If you often browse the Apple forum, you will see many similar cases from different people:
"My iPhone is stuck on a loading screen. How to force restart iPhone?"
"My iPhone won't stop loading..."
"My iPhone just shows loading screen..."
"My iPhone stays on the loading screen..."
Stop getting frustrated if you are experiencing the same problem. This common issue is easily solved with numerous methods. Read this guide to get the seven tricks for the iPhone X stuck on loading screen issue.
Understanding why your iPhone reset gets stuck on the loading screen helps you avoid getting into trouble in the future. Sometimes, when the operating system runs in error or the hardware gets damaged, you will encounter the iPhone's loading screen problem. However, in most cases, this problem has something to do with what you have done with your iPhone. Below are the possible reasons for the issue:
There are seven easy solutions to fix the iPhone stuck on loading screen problem.
Restarting your iPhone is the easiest way to fix most iOS system issues. You can refer to the following steps to restart your device:
On iPhone 8 or later:
On iPhone 7/7 Plus:
On iPhone 6s and earlier:
Sometimes, low power can cause your iPhone to get stuck on the loading screen, too. So, you can connect your iPhone to a nearby power source to get it charged before restarting it.
The outdated iOS version may not work well with the newer apps and have bugs, making the iPhone stuck in loading circles. At this moment, you can update your iPhone to the latest version to fix the stuck issue completely.
Want to find out why your iPhone location is wrong and fix this issue? Don't worry. This article will tell you what you want.
Your iPad won't update apps or software? You can utilize these tips to work it out.
You can also boot your iPhone into DFU mode and restore it in iTunes to solve the iPhone stuck on the loading screen after the restore issue.
The specific steps are shown below:
Note: For iPhone 8 and later versions, quickly press and release the Volume Up button and tap and hold the Side button until the screen turns black.
Looking for an easy and high-success-rate way to fix the iPhone stuck on loading screen problem without data loss? iOS System Repair may be the best choice for you. The two repairing modes make fixing all iOS system issues easier, including the iPhone stuck on the loading screen on all iPhone models in one click.
What can you do with iOS System Repair?
* Fix the iPhone stuck on loading screen problem without data loss.
* Downgrade and upgrade the iOS version to a supported one.
* Safe and easy to use.
* Higher success rate than any other similar apps.
* Work with all iPhone models (iOS 15 included), like iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to fix iPhone stuck on a loading screen in one click?
1. Install the program on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable. After that, click More tools > iOS System Recovery on the interface to continue.
2. When the program automatically detects your iPhone problem and shows it on the interface, tap the Start button to move on to the next step.
3. Confirm the device information on the interface and select the correct information from the drop-down menu if incorrect. Finally, click the Repair button to fix the iPhone stuck on the loading screen immediately.
If nothing works for repairing the iPhone stuck on the loading screen, take your iPhone to the nearby Apple Store or contact the online Apple Support Team for repair. If your iPhone is still under warranty, you will get it fixed for free. Otherwise, it may generate fees. Also, don't forget to make an appointment before marching to the Apple Store.
Once you have successfully gotten your iPhone repaired, you will want to know how to avoid the nightmare in the future. Well, to prevent your iPhone from getting stuck on the loading screen again, you may consider the following things:
Although all the above seven methods work for repairing the iPhone stuck on loading screen issue, I highly recommend you try iOS System Repair before bringing your iPhone 13/12/11/XS/X/8 to the Apple Store for a higher success rate and no data loss operation. After all, Apple charges high, and it's time-consuming to make a visit and wait.
If you know more effective tricks to fix the problem, you can share them in the comments.