Most Samsung smartphones in the market offer sufficient storage for media content. You can store and access data from your Samsung phone with a single tap. However, you possibly know that phones aren't subjected to last forever; unforeseen accidents occur leading to loss of data. In order to avoid losing your data to unforeseen accidents, it is essential to back up Samsung phone to PC regularly.
With that said, there are ways you need to know when it comes to performing Samsung backup. We will show you how to back up Samsung phone in this article.
Part 1: How to Back Up Samsung Phone to PC with Samsung Backup Tool
Part 2: How to Back Up Samsung Galaxy to PC with Android Backup Manager
Part 3: How to Back Up Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10 to PC with Samsung Kies
Part 4: How to Back Up Samsung S23 to PC by Drag and Drop
When it comes to carrying out Samsung backup to PC, Coolmuster Android Assistant is the best application to use. Backing up your data to PC has been completely simplified thanks to this application. Here are the key features of the app.
* It backs up and restores all Samsung data on PC with a single click; the data retains its original quality by 100 %.
* It allows you to transfer SMS, contacts, videos, images, music, call logs, among others between your phone and PC.
* You can add, delete, edit, and unduplicate contacts through your PC.
* It allows you to send and reply SMS directly on your PC.
* It allows you to install and uninstall applications from PC.
* It imports, exports, refreshes, and deletes Android call logs.
* It exports and imports contacts to and from outlook.
How to Back Up Samsung Phone Files to PC via Coolmuster Android Assistant:
* Download and install the application on your PC;
* Launch the program;
* Connect your Samsung phone to the PC via an original USB cable.
First Step: Connect Samsung to PC with USB cable.
If you don't like exporting the Samsung files one by one but instead want to back up the entire data to a PC, Coolmuster Android Assistant offers you a brand new click "Backup and Restore" functionality. It enables you to back up the whole data from your Samsung gadget to PC with a single click. Besides, it lets you restore these files to the device with one click.
Second Step: Go to "Super Toolkit".
Here, select the "Backup" option from Super Toolkit. You will get to the main interface.
Third Step: Tap on "Back Up".
Choose the Samsung files you want to back up and select an output location on your PC where the backups will be saved. Hit the "Back Up" button to save the files on the designated location.
If you ask: "Is It Possible to Back Up Android Remotely?" Sure!
Another great software to help you perform Samsung backup to PC is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. You can use this tool to back up almost the entire Samsung phone to PC with 1 simple click. Check out the main features of Android Backup Manager:
* You can back up and restore contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents, and apps from Samsung to/from PC.
* You can selectively back up and restore the desired file types.
* The restored files remain original format and quality.
* It allows you to create multiple backups and restore the wanted backups to any Android phone.
* It allows you to connect Android phone to PC with USB or Wi-Fi.
* It supports almost all the Android phones, including Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
How to Back Up Samsung Phone to PC with Coolmuster Android Backup Manager:
First Step: Launch the Software on PC and Connect Samsung to PC.
Download and launch Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on your PC, then connect your Samsung phone to PC with a USB cable. After your Samsung phone is detected by the software, you will see the interface as follow.
Second Step: Select "Backup" option to Back Up Samsung to PC.
Click "Backup" and you will come to a page where you can choose which content to back up. Select the type of file you want to back up, then click "Browser" to customize the location on PC to store your backups. After this, hit the "Back Up" button to back up Samsung phone to PC with 1 click.
Samsung Kies (Key Intuitive Easy System) is a official Samsung PC suite invented by Samsung to enable Samsung phones to interact easily with both Mac and Windows-based PC. It assists users' backup and syncs mobile device information including photos, contacts, SMS, among others. It can also be used to move your media from your device to the PC.
Additionally, this software has the capability of upgrading the firmware of your Samsung gadgets. After connecting your smartphone to PC via the original USB cable, you will be automatically notified about the availability of new firmware upgrades on your phone. In the meanwhile, here are the simple steps to follow when backing up Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S6, S5, S4 via Kies.
1. First, download and install the Samsung Kies on your PC. Startup the program and connect your device to PC via USB cable.
2. After a successful connection, tap the "Backup & Restore" option at the top of the page. On the left part of the interface, tap on "Data Backup".
3. Here, you will have the option of selectively ticking the files you want to keep, but it is recommended to select them all.
4. After deciding on the files to keep, tap on the "Backup" button situated at the left-hand side of the interface. Wait for the backup process to complete.
5. Tap on the "Complete" button to finish the process.
It is essential to note that Samsung Kies can also be connected to the PC through the Wi-Fi if USB is unavailable or fails to work.
If you are still wondering how to back up Samsung S23 to computer, drag and drop is a simple yet fast method you can employ. When it comes to backing up your Samsung files to PC, this is one of the simplest ways that come into our minds. Videos, music, and photos from your smartphone can be backed up directly to your Mac or PC by plugging your Samsung device into your computer and then copy the files manually to your hard drive. It may not be the best method to use, but it is easy and quick especially on Windows PC that recognizes your phone as an external disk.
All that is required is plugging your Samsung smartphone into your PC. If the phone fails to pop up as a drive instantly, pull down the notification panel on your phone, and then expand where it says something like "Charging this phone via USB". Here, click the more options and choose "File Transfer".
That's all for the best 4 ways to back up Samsung phone to PC. As you can see, with the professional backup tool like Coolmuster Android Assistant and Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, Samsung backup to PC will be easy and quick. These two programs are both highly secure, simple to operate, and fully compatible with your Samsung phone. Download the one you prefer and give it a try.