Smartphones today have become very useful to user since they can get to capture photos, videos, sound and documents among others. The data and information found in the device needs to be backed up to ensure that it does not get lost. And sometimes you need to transfer these media files to your computer for not only backup, but also for better and easier editing and sharing. For example, you want to get some of the photos on your HTC phone to the computer so that you can edit the photos with the Photoshop, or you also want to share your homemade videos with your friends in the distance without mobile phone network. All requires you to find an HTC Media Manager to help you transfer and manage all HTC media files.
A competent HTC media manager can not only get to export videos, pictures and music from an HTC mobile phone to computer, but also be able to transfer other file types like contacts, messages and apps. This will enable you to free up more space from your HTC phone and you can also get to back up your whole HTC files. Coolmuster Android Assistant is just that tool. With the help of it, you can eliminate the need of adding, deleting and transferring media files one by one. This can be cumbersome and time consuming. With the application, you can get to experience a different way of managing all photos, videos and music files on your HTC Android phone.
What Can Android Assistant - HTC Media Manager Do for You?
- Download movies, photos and transfer music from Google Play to your HTC phone with 1 click;
- Back up a batch of videos, songs and photos from HTC to computer at one time;
- One-click to erase all useless media files from HTC phone by clicking on "Delete".
- Preview all HTC media content on computer in list or thumbnail mode;
- All transferred media files will be kept with the original format, zero quality would loss.
Still have questions on the program? You can go on reading the following part of the article to see how to use the program to download, delete, preview and backup your HTC One M8/M9/Desire HD/Wildfire photos, videos and music files.
Step 1. Plug your HTC into computer to get ready
Connect your HTC phone to the computer where has the Android Assistant installed via USB cable or WiFi, launch the Android Assistant and it will quickly detect the connected HTC mobile phone. You may need to enable the USB debugging on your device to make it detectable by the software. If you have already set it, you can skip to the next step.
Note: Android Assistant supports not only HTC, but also Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony and other more Android devices.
Follow the below instruction to enable USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
When the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up.
Step 2: Start to manage your HTC media files
After detected by the program, all your HTC data, such as Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, Apps, Books, etc. will be scanned out and listed in the left panel. Just choose "Videos", "Music" and "Photos" tabs to preview all the contained pictures, songs and videos on your HTC device.
a. Click "Add" from the top toolbar to download new videos, music and pictures;
b. Click "Export" to move all existing movies, songs and photos from your HTC to computer;
c. Click "Delete" button to delete your unwanted media files from your HTC phone.
Above are the simple instructions on how to manage all the media files on your HTC phone by using the recommended HTC Media Manager tool. Don't you think it is handy and reliable? Why not give it a try right now.
How to View Android Text Messages on Computer