HTC Desire 820 is the global first Snapdragon 615-powered phone with high-pass 8-core and 64-bit processors, which is the follow-up (upgrade) product for the hot selling mobile model - HTC Desire 816. It comes with a 5.5 -inch and 720p resolution display. Its front and rear camera are respectively 8 million and 13 million pixels. HTC Desire 820 not only uses the 1.7 GHz mediatek MT6752 eight-core processor, also has a 2GB memory and runs Android 4.4.4 operating system. Recently got a brand-new HTC Desire 820 and can't wait to enjoy various apps with it?
However, you have to face the fact that it is not easy to download and install whatever hot apps on your HTC Desire, especially some newest game apps. If you want to install HTC apps without any limitation, you need to turn to special third-party tool for help. To make things easily done, you can directly have a try on Coolmuster Android Assistant, which allows you to download and install the hottest and newest apps from Google Play store and other more app websites to your HTC One M10/M9/M8, HTC Desire 820, HTC Wildfire, HTC Inspire, etc.
Other functions you can enjoy with the HTC Apps Installer:
1. Transfer data like photos, videos, music, apps, contacts, text messages and more between Android and computer;
2. Restore the backed up files to any other Android phone with 1 click;
3. Download, install, uninstall and manage Android applications on computer;
4. Send group text messages and manage/edit Android phone contacts on computer.
At the very beginning, please free download and install the HTC Apps Installer on your computer. Then, follow the following steps to finish the apps installing task for your HTC mobile phone. With it, you can download and install APK files on HTC easily.
Step 1. Open the program and connect your HTC phone to computer
Launch the HTC Apps Installer program and you can see a starting window asking you to connect your HTC phone to the computer via USB. After the connection, you may need to enable the USB debugging on your device to make it detectable by the program. If you have already set it, you can skip to the next step.
Follow the below instruction to enable USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
When the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up.
Step 2: Install apps on HTC Android phone
Your HTC device will be detected by the program and all your HTC data, such as Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, Apps, Books, etc. will show up in the upper window. Just choose "Apps" to bring out the app management window. Go to the tool bar to choose the option of "Install", then, you can search whatever apps you want from online resources and download & install Apk files on HTC phone easily.
Note: You can click "Uninstall" option to remove the apps you don't need and click "Export" to backup your favorite apps from HTC phone to computer.