"My phone keeps randomly deleting contacts, and they disappear from my Google contacts, too. In the last week or two, I've had three people disappear from my contacts. When I get their numbers again, I can pull up my text message threads that I've had with them, where I 100% know their names were attached. What is going on? I've been on Android since the G1 on T-Mo, and this problem has always occurred here or there..."
Contacts disappeared from Google Pixel suddenly? Calm yourself down. In most cases, it is possible to recover deleted contacts on Google Pixel. Continue reading the following parts to know the iron truth and solutions about Google Pixel Data Recovery.
Part 1. Things to Know Before You Recover Deleted Contacts from Google Pixel
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Google Pixel without Backup via Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
Part 3. How Can I Recover My Deleted Contacts without Backup via Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery
Part 4. How Do I Get My Deleted Contacts Back from Google Backup
Extra Bonus: How to Keep Pixel Data Safe
Why did my Google contacts disappear? Is there any way to recover deleted contacts on Google Pixel? Before proceeding with the specific recovery solutions, you must be full of curiosities. This part will clear up your confusion.
What Causes Contacts Disappear from Google Pixel?
The possible reasons why Google Pixel contacts disappeared are listed below:
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Contacts from Google Pixel?
Yes. There is a high chance that you can recover the deleted contacts on Google Pixel. The fact is that whenever your Pixel contacts disappeared, they are not immediately deleted from your phone forever. On the contrary, they will still exist in the device's Unallocated folder until new data generates and takes up their space.
Thus, to successfully get back the deleted contacts, you must perform the Google Pixel data recovery process before new data overwrites them.
What to Do before Google Pixel Data Recovery?
To increase the likelihood of data recovery, you will need to:
If you forget to back up your Pixel contacts before data loss, you still get the chance to recover the deleted contacts on Google Pixel. By using Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, you can recover the deleted messages, contacts, music, photos, videos, call logs, and documents from the internal memory and SD card (if any) to a computer. Besides, you can also back up the existing data to the computer.
The highlights of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
* Two recovery modes to recover the deleted data on Android device without backup: Android Data Recovery and SD Card Recovery.
* Android Data Recovery mode allows you to recover the deleted music, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, photos, and documents from Android internal memory and SD card (if any) to a computer and back up the existing Android data to the computer.
* SD Card Recovery mode can recover the deleted photos, music, documents, and videos from an SD card to a computer and back up the current media files from the SD card to the PC.
* Preview all files on the Android phone and choose the wanted files.
* Reliable, secure, and user-friendly to use.
* Fully compatible with Google Pixel 5/4/4XL/4a/3/3 XL/3a/3a XL/3 Lite/XX/2/2 XL/XL/1 and other mainstream Android phones & tablets running Android 4 to Android 11 or up.
Follow the three simple steps to recover the deleted contacts on Google Pixel.
1. Install Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
Launch the app after installing it on your computer and enter the Android Recovery module from the initial interface.
2. Connect your Google Pixel to the computer.
Use a USB cable to connect the Google Pixel with the PC. Then enable the USB debugging on your phone as prompted and follow the on-screen instructions to continue. When you finally reach the home interface, you will see all the device data in classified groups. (Note: If you cannot find the wanted contacts, you can root your device and try this step again.)
3. Start to recover the deleted contacts on Google Pixel.
Choose Contacts from the left panel, preview and check the desired contacts, and tap the Recover button at the lower-right corner to start recovering the contacts to your computer for backup.
Video Guide: How to recover deleted contacts from Google Pixel
Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery is a light-sized program to make the Google contacts recovery without backup. As its name shows, it mainly focuses on Android contacts and SMS recovery. If you get tired of the complex features of various third-party apps, you can pick it up to fast recover deleted contacts from Google Pixel.
* Selectively recover the deleted contacts and text messages from Google Pixel internal memory and SIM card to a computer without backup.
* Back up the existing contacts and SMS to the computer as HTML or XML format without quality loss.
* Preview the contacts and SMS details before recovery, including the contact name, title, address, email, nationality, etc.
* Support all Google Pixel models and other Android brands with Android 2 to Android 11 or up, like Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Motorola, HTC, etc.
How to get deleted contacts back without backup via Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery?
1. Download the program on your computer.
Download and open the app on your PC and choose SMS + Contacts Recovery on the interface.
2. Plug the Google Pixel into the computer via a USB cable.
Connect the Pixel phone to the PC via a USB cable. If needed, you can root your phone for the deep scan during the process. After connection, it will display the device data on the interface.
3. Selectively recover deleted contacts on Google Pixel.
Click Contacts from the left window, preview and tick the wanted contacts, and hit the Recover button below. The whole process only takes a few seconds.
If you have enabled the automatic contact syncing to your Google account and the backups contain the deleted contacts, you can restore deleted contacts from Google backup.
How do I restore deleted contacts from Google?
1. Go to Google Pixel's Settings, tap Google, and choose Set up & restore.
2. Click the Restore contacts option and choose the backup file that includes the deleted contacts.
3. Hit Restore.
Note: You can't restore the Google backup file from a higher Android version onto a lower Android version. Also, if you don't want to sync the contacts from the SIM card or phone store, you can turn off the SIM card or Device storage option during the process.
Losing data from your phone can bring you a lot of trouble. If you never want to experience contact loss on your Google Pixel again, you can follow the helpful tips below to secure your data.
In a word, to recover deleted contacts on Google Pixel, you should first avoid produce any new data on your Pixel phone and then use a reliable Google Pixel data recovery program to get the deleted contacts back. If you have synced the contacts to your Google account, you can restore the deleted contacts from Google backup.
However, if you have never backed up your device before or are unsure whether the backup contains the deleted contacts or not, don't hesitate to choose Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android or Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery. Both of them are easy, fast, and user-friendly to use.