"I would like to be able to print a complete copy of my iPhone 6S contacts list. I do not use iCloud. I do sync my iPhone with iTunes on a Windows 10 computer. Although I checked the box to have my iPhone contacts sync with Windows Contacts, I cannot find a printable file in Windows."
- A user from Apple Community
Can you print contacts from an iPhone? As one of the encrypted data on your iPhone, contacts are difficult to be directly read and exported to a computer for printing. So, how to print contacts from the iPhone when you need to do so? You have to make use of other software. Read the complete guide to master five effective methods to get the thing done with ease.
Solution 1. How to Print Contacts from iPhone Directly via Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Best Way)
Solution 2. How to Print Out Contacts from iPhone with iCloud
Solution 3. How to Print Contact List from iPhone via Google Contacts
Solution 4. How Do I Print My Contacts from My iPhone Using iTunes?
Solution 5. How Do I Print a List of My Contacts from iPhone via Screenshots?
The easiest method to print contacts from iPhone is using the iOS manager - Coolmuster iOS Assistant. This software can export the selected iPhone contacts to a computer in CSV, VCF, or XML formats and then print them out as a complete contact form, containing the contact name, address, phone number, nationality, occupation, and other detailed information.
Besides, you can also import contacts from the computer to your iPhone and manage other iPhone data on the computer.
What can you do with Coolmuster iOS Assistant?
* Preview and export iPhone contacts to a computer as the readable and printable formats, like CSV, VCF, and XML.
* Import the backup contacts from your computer to a new iPhone in one click.
* Directly transfer calendars, iBooks, etc., between your iPhone and computer.
* One-click to manage or back up and restore your iPhone data on a computer.
* Secure, simple, and swift to use.
* Widely compatible with all iPhones/iPads/iPods running iOS 5 to iOS 14 and up, including iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6, etc.
How to print contacts from iPhone without iCloud or iTunes?
1. Install Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer.
After installing and opening this software, connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Make your iPhone recognizable by the program.
This program will automatically detect your iDevice. When a pop-up window Trust This Computer appears on your iPhone, click Trust and then hit Continue on the software to move on.
3. Print contacts from your iPhone.
Once connected, click Contacts from the following interface > check the desired contacts for printing > tap Export button on the top to export contacts from iPhone to the computer.
Next, print the exported contacts:
On Windows: Go to the location path where you store the exported contacts > right-click the contact file > tap Open with ... > choose Notepad > File > hit the Print option and choose the printer you want > click OK to start printing contacts.
On Mac: Locate the exported contact file by using the Spotlight search > right-click the file > open it with TextEdit > choose File on the apple menu > tap Print... > hit OK after selecting a printer.
If you have enabled automatic contact syncing on your iPhone to iCloud, you can access the contacts in iCloud.com via any phone or computer browser. Then, it is pretty easy for you to print iPhone contacts online.
How to print contacts from iPhone via iCloud?
1. Turn on iCloud contact syncing: Open iPhone's Settings > tap your name > choose iCloud > enable Contacts.
2. On the computer connected with a printer previously, visit iCloud.com from a web browser. After that, sign in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone and choose Contacts from the options.
3. On the next interface, tick the desired contacts or the Select all option and click the gear icon at the lower-left corner > tap Print > adjust the printing settings in the pop-up window and print the contacts.
Tips: Alternatively, in Step 3, you can also choose Export vCard under the gear menu to bring the contacts onto the computer and manually print them later.
You may like:
Google offers you an option to back up your iPhone contacts to your Gmail account. Like iCloud, you can also print the contact list from an iPhone on a computer via Google Contacts.
The steps are as follows.
1. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > tap Password & Account > Add Account > Google.
2. Enter your Gmail account and password to sign in and toggle on Contacts in the following screen.
3. Go to contacts.google.com on your computer. After logging in with the same Gmail account, check the desired contacts and click the three dots on the top. Next, choose Print and print iPhone contacts after adjusting the printing settings.
Guess you may frequently back up and manage your iOS data with iTunes. It also helps you print iPhone contacts on a computer, although the process is a bit complicated. Nevertheless, you can try the following instructions if you are interested in this way.
1. Install and open the latest version of iTunes on your Windows PC.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer. When you see the iPhone icon at the iTunes window's top-left corner, click it and choose the Info tab from the left window.
3. Check Sync Contacts with, choose Windows Contacts next to it, and hit the Sync button below.
4. Convert the saved contacts into the readable CSV format. You can click the Start button at the bottom-left corner > tap your username > find the Contact folder and double-click it > press the Export option > pick CSV (Comma Separated Values) > click Export > name the CSV file.
5. Tap Browse to define a location path for the CSV file > choose Next > decide an iPhone contact field to save > hit Finish to export the CSV file to your PC.
6. Open the CSV file on your computer as a spreadsheet and print it after that.
If you only print several contacts, you can first take screenshots of each contact details and then print them directly from your iPhone. This way will not require you to install any app but may consume several paper sheets.
1. Go to the Contacts app on your iPhone and click one desired contact.
2. Take a screenshot of the contact and repeat the process to take screenshots of more contacts.
3. On your iPhone, open the Photos app, choose the screenshot, and tap Share > Print. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone to a printer. It will then start to print iPhone contacts.
When wondering how to print contacts from iPhone, you can refer to the five proven methods above. To directly print your iPhone contacts with the least steps, you can try Coolmuster iOS Assistant. It is safe and easy to export and print the contacts you want on your computer. Whereas other ways may be too complicated to handle, and the printed contacts don't contain all the information. Thus, it is easy to make the decision.
If you get into specific difficulties when exporting or printing, please leave a comment below and describe the problem. We will assist you as soon as possible.