2 Ways to Print Contacts from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/5S/5/4S/4?
Since you are here, you may need to print contacts from your iPhone device. Whether it be sending a contact to your friend or just to keep a record of all your friends and family, your need for printing a mobile contact would vary, but you surely would love to be able to print contacts from your phone. It would mean that you do not have to write down each contact on a piece of paper individually and save you significant amount of time. It is easy to save these contact files as images on text files in your computer which you can later print out from your computer easily. In this article, we will show two simple solutions to get your iPhone contacts printed out from computer to a piece of paper directly.
The tool in the way 1 we want to recommend is the iPhone contacts to computer transfer - Coolmuster iOS Assistant that can help do the iPhone contacts printing. If you need to print your contacts, all you will need to do is to connect the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS to your PC or Mac computer, transfer the contacts in a HTML format and then print them out. Nearly all iPhone models will work with the software, so there really isn't an issue about compatibility.
Coolmuster iPhone contacts to computer transfer helps you do a lot more than that though. It also helps you backup everything on your iOS device to your computer easily. You can backup videos, music, notes, pictures and more data pretty easily.
Following are the steps on using iPhone contacts to computer transfer to print iPhone contacts:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer where you have the iPhone to computer transfer tool installed.
2. Launch the transfer tool and it will detect the connected iPhone and scan out all files on the iPhone.
3. Open "Contacts" category on the left side column, choose the contacts you want to print and click "Export" button on the top.
After the selected contacts are transferred to you computer in HTML file, you can effortlessly print them out with a local printer.
The tool we want to introduce in the way 2 is the iPhone data recovery software - Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod for Windows or iPad iPod iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, with which you can export your iPhone contacts from iTunes backup file without your iPhone device to your computer in the format of HTML, which also displays the full contents of your contacts, such as phone numbers, email address, job titles and so on. You can directly print the exported contacts out effortlessly. The iPhone contacts recovery tool is also compatible with all iPhone models available. Just download the free and trial version of it to have try:
Steps to use iPhone contacts recovery to print contacts from iPhone:
1. Download, install and launch the data recovery for iPhone iPad iPod program on your computer and it will automatically detect and display all iTunes backup records on your computer.
2. Select the backup record for your iPhone and click "Start Scan" button to analyze all files contained in the backup record.
3. Open "Contacts" category on the left side column, choose the contacts you want to print and click "Recover" button on the top.
You can now easily print out the contacts in HTML file. All you will need is to have a printer installed. You can even mail the contact files to someone else over the mail which will just take seconds.