"We just moved, and I found a CD that I lost ages ago, with a song not available on iTunes (the Maroon 5 version of 'Kiss')." I synced the song to iTunes, but it won't drag onto my phone. What am I doing wrong?"
Music lovers may have collected a pile of CDs. As streaming media has gained popularity over recent years, the days you play CDs become less and less. In that case, wouldn't you want to listen to your favorite music on your iPhone?
This post illuminates how to transfer music from CD to iPhone step by step. You can pick one way from the below tutorial to get it done in minutes.
Way 1. How to Transfer Music from CD to iPhone Using iPhone Music Transfer (Recommended)
Way 2. How to Get Music from a CD to Your iPhone with iTunes
Way 3. How to Download Songs from CD to iPhone via ImTOO
iPhone Music Transfer is the best app to copy CD to iPhone when you do not want to do that with iTunes. It enables you to sync music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, and other files among your iOS devices, iTunes, and computer in one click. Apart from that, you can also edit the album cover, artist, or genre, convert the music format, and play iOS music using this program directly.
The key features of iPhone Music Transfer:
* Safely transfer ringtones, photos, music, audiobooks, playlists, movies, iTunes U, Podcasts, TV shows, music videos, voice memos, and contacts from your computer to your iPhone.
* Sync music, playlists, music videos, movies, ringtones, iTunes U, Podcasts, etc., between iTunes and iPhone.
* Automatically convert the music format to make it work with your iPhone.
* Support to edit the album cover, artist, genre, etc., on your computer.
* Create the music playlist for you to enjoy according to your music taste.
* Delete songs from iPhone to make room for the CD songs.
* Play the iOS music on this app directly.
* Widely compatible with all iPhones running iOS 6.0 to the latest version (iOS 14 included), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S, etc.
How to put a CD on iPhone quickly? Repeat 3 simple steps below.
Note: As Apple has strengthened the data security in iOS 13 and later versions, you may need to enter the iPhone password twice to confirm this operation during this process.
1. Before you start with this program, insert the CD into the computer slot, and copy your favorite songs to the computer.
2. Install iPhone Music Transfer on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
3. After a successful connection, click Music from the left panel, tap the Music folder from the drop-down list, and hit the Add button at the top menu. Then, select the wanted music from the computer and click Select to import the music to your iPhone.
Maybe you need: Want to control your iPhone remotely? You can refer to this full guide.
Another solution to the question of how to import CD to iPhone is iTunes. You may be familiar with this Apple company app, which transfers videos, music, eBooks, and photos between your iPhone and computer. To import music from the CD to your iPhone, you can insert the CD into your computer, and iTunes will read the disc on your computer. However, the process is complicated, and yet, you will lose the existing music on your iPhone when syncing music from iTunes to it.
Anyway, if you don't mind this, you can continue the steps.
Let's see how to transfer CD to iPhone.
1. Insert the CD in the computer's CD room and launch iTunes.
2. Click the CD icon at the upper-left corner and choose Yes in the pop-up window, which asks you to import the music from the CD to the iTunes library. After that, iTunes will start to load music. Tick the songs you want to import and hit the Import CD button to copy them to the iTunes library.
3. When you reach the Import Settings window, choose the import settings you prefer, and tap the OK button.
4. Import the CD songs from the iTunes library to your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and click your iPhone icon at the top-left corner. Afterward, click the Music option from the left sidebar, check Sync Music > choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres > tick the option next to the album you just transferred the CD music to and hit the Sync button below.
Note: Can't add music to the iPhone suddenly? This tutorial tells you what you should do to fix this problem.
ImTOO is a useful program for people to rip off music and videos from a DVD, convert the file format to be compatible with your device, and send them to an iPhone. Although it sounds complex, it is pretty simple. If you are interested, you can try this way.
The following steps show you how to download CD to iPhone.
1. Install the app on your computer and connect the CD and your iPhone to the computer.
2. When the CD songs load on the program, choose the songs you like, click the Import to phone button at the screen bottom, and select the Add Files to List... option to get the music on your iPhone.
Do you know how to transfer music from CD to iPhone now? By comparison, you can easily see that only iPhone Music Transfer can transfer music from SD to iPhone easily, safely, and without data loss. So, I highly recommend you give it a try.
If you need help when using it anyway, please leave a comment below.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer? Top 3 Ways You Cannot Miss
How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes? (4 Effective Ways)
How to Transfer Music from iPhone 12 to Mac? (Top 4 Ways)
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Effectively? (4 Tips)
How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone? (Proven)
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone Easily? (3 Simplest Ways)