We can't live without music. When we feel delighted, upset, apoplectic, or frightened, there is always one song that can heal us. Even every rejoicing time, hilarious way home, and the hustle and bustle business trip are full of music. So, when you find some great music in iTunes Store, you may want to copy them to your iPhone for more convenient listening. But how to get songs from the iTunes library to an iPhone safely? Or, how do I export music from iTunes to my iPhone? Do you have any ideas?
Today, we will remove all obstacles during music syncing, and you will discover it is a piece of cake to import music to the iPhone from iTunes.
If you have a computer by hand, you can directly copy music from iTunes to iPhone with the help of a computer. Before you start the following process, ensure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer, and you can disable the automatic syncing of iTunes.
If you're ready, repeat these steps.
How to move songs from iTunes to iPhone via iTunes manually?
1. Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. When the computer recognizes your device, tap the iPhone icon on the top left of the iTunes window, check the Manually manage music and videos option under Summary > Options, and hit the Apply button to save the changes. It will turn off the automatic syncing of iTunes.
3. Click Music under the Devices section and drag and drop the music files from the iTunes library or a computer folder to the Music area.
Then, the copied songs will be on your iPhone automatically.
Mac users will find that iTunes is no longer continued on macOS Catalina and later versions. On the contrary, Finder backs up iPhone data on Mac. Therefore, assume that you have updated your Mac to macOS X Catalina or the latest macOS Big Sur. You can try the easy tricks below to transfer music to your iPhone.
How to get songs on iTunes to iPhone via Finder?
1. Open a Finder window on your Mac and plug your iPhone into your Mac using a USB cable.
2. When the iPhone icon appears in the Finder window, tap the iPhone icon and choose Music.
3. Tick off the Sync music onto your iPhone option and check either the Entire music library or the Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists option. And choose the relevant artists, albums, genres, or playlists if you choose the latter.
4. Hit the Apply button.
That's it for how to get songs from iTunes to iPhone.
Now you have understood how to convert music from iTunes to iPhone. What if you need to transfer other data from iTunes to iPhone without iTunes or Finder? Well, you can try this iTunes to iPhone Transfer software. Without launching iTunes on the computer, you can transfer music, photos, SMS, audio books, ringtones, voice memos, and other data from the iTunes backup location to your iPhone.
The key features of this iTunes to iPhone data transfer program:
* Smoothly import iTunes backup files to your iPhone.
* Support multiple file types, like songs, music videos, playlists, voice memos, etc.
* Allow you to select files before extraction and sync the wanted files to your iPhone.
* Intuitive and user-friendly to use.
* Cause no data loss.
* Work with almost all iPhone models, including iPhone 13 Pro/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6, etc.
How do I upload data from iTunes to my iPhone without data loss?
1. Run this iPhone Data Transfer Software on your computer.
After installing the program on your computer, please launch it and connect your iPhone to the computer via a Apple data cable.
2. Add data from iTunes to iPhone.
After the connection, click the Music or other categories you want on the interface. Then tap Add to browse your music from the iTunes backup location. Next, hit Open to import the music files to your iPhone.
Do you know how to add music from iTunes to the iPhone now? As you can see, you can import music to iPhone from iTunes or Finder directly, based on the computer version you use. If you need to transfer other data from iTunes to iPhone, iTunes to iPhone Transfer is the best choice. You can import music from the iTunes backup folder to an iPhone. Moreover, you can preview your iPhone data and selectively sync the wanted data to iPhone.
If you run into difficulties while using, please don't hesitate to tell us in the comments.