"I have numerous memorable photos have stored on PC but I know nothing about the iTunes. Can you help me transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?" Have you ever faced this situation before? Without iTunes, iPhone photo transfer becomes easier. If you are wondering the way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes, you can't miss this post where it provides 6 methods to get you out of this trouble.
Follow this guide, you can get the step-by-step procedures to put pictures on the iPhone without iTunes with ease. Come to the end of the reading, you will know which is the best way to transfer images to iPhone without iTunes by comparison.
Part 1：Best Way to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
Part 2: Other 5 Tips to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
Tip 1. Use iCloud to Put Pictures on iPhone without iTunes
Tip 2. Use Dropbox to Transfer Images to iPhone without iTunes
Tip 3. Use Google Photos to Add Photos to iPhone without iTunes
Tip 4. Use OneDrive to Copy Pictures to iPhone from PC without iTunes
Tip 5. Use Email to Get Photos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
To begin with this topic, we would like to recommend the best way to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes by using the tool named iPhone Photo Transfer. So far, it is the easiest and the most convenient way to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes, which keeps you from the complex process to transfer pictures. Of course, the iPhone Photo Transfer surely offers you the great service you for your demand.
In order to transfer photos from PC to iPhone, iPhone Photo Transfer gets this difficult job done in minutes. Since you want to transfer pictures from PC to iPhone without iTunes, this simple program can easily satisfy you. Furthermore, it prevents any risk from leaking the privacy on the phone. As the best way to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes so that the recommended iPhone Photo Transfer is your best selection
It is completely suited for the latest versions of the iPhone, such as iPhone 14/13/12/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6, etc. Besides, don't worry about the old version of the iPhone/iPad/iPod that the application also supports too. Now, press the download button and continue to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
* Your Best Transfer Photos Tool
If you look for one service to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without using iTunes and thinking about storage space, iPhone Photo Transfer should be in your consideration. It can help you transfer photos from PC to iPhone by one click. Except for photos, you can also transfer music, videos, contacts, messages and other files on iPhone.
* Your Privacy Fighter
If you worry about the leakage of your privacy, iPhone Photo Transfer will transfer photos directly from your PC to iPhone without collecting or storing your private data. It ensures to keep your data safety from the leakage of your sensitive information.
* Your Productive Helper
If you still get bored with the slow transferring, iPhone Photo Transfer will accelerate the speed of photo transfer. It guarantees to avoid breakdown of phenomena such as system error and system switching.
> Step 1: Complete the installation and launch the program
Notice that you get the right version of the iPhone Photo Transfer downloaded on your PC. Run the iPhone Photo Transfer and connect your device to your PC with a USB cable.
> Step 2: Choose a photo files
While easily connected, the program on the screen will display the interface. As you can see the menu on the left side, please choose the "Photos" tab and press the "+" button on the top interface that prepares for transferring photos to your iPhone and then click the "Open" button.
> Step 3: Export your photos to iPhone
After selecting the target files you want to transfer, you need to click the "Export to" button and choose the iOS device. Shortly, photos will be transferred to your iPhone from PC without iTunes.
So this is how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Do you know how to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes or how to manage iPhone data without iTunes? Check here to learn more info.
The first tip is to use iCloud. iCloud is one of the Apple services to put your pictures automatically on iPhone. Here comes the question: how to use iCloud to put pictures on iPhone without iTunes? If you have bought the iCloud service, you should not miss this way.
> Step 1: Login and upload photos
- Visit the website of iCloud.com and please log in to your account of Apple service.
- Select the "Photos" button in the main menu and you will find your iCloud Photo Library on your computer screen.
- To put photos on iCloud, click on the "Upload photos" button at the upper right corner and select the photos you want to import.
> Step 2: Download photos to iPhone
- After putting photos to iCloud, go to "Settings "on your iPhone and click "Your Name" at the upper interface.
- Then, click the "iCloud "icon and visit "Photos" where your photos have been put.
- Finally, click "My Photo Stream". Now, your photos download to your iPhone photos album automatically.
Perhaps you need: This article focuses on how to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac and vice versa. If you are interested in this topic, open the link.
Dropbox is not a bad way to transfer images to iPhone without iTunes. However, it only provides the limited free storage of 2GB quota for their users. If you need more storage space, you have to purchase their various services. Similar to the method of iCloud, you just head for the website and do need to install the program on your PC.
> Step 1: Pay a visit to the website and transfer Photos
- Visit dropbox.com on your PC directly and log in your account.
- Then, create a folder and upload the photos from your PC to your Dropbox account by clicking on the "Upload files" option.
After that, you can go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to see your uploaded pictures.
> Step 2: Get photos downloaded to iPhone
- Open the Dropbox app on your iPhone and sign in to the same account.
- Click the "Download" tab and choose the photos you need to transfer.
- Wait for a while until it completes the process.
If you used to be the Android smartphone user and have a Google account, you will be offered to have 15Gb of free storage on Google Drive. Different from the above 2 methods, you need to download Google Drive app both on your PC and your iOS device so that you can add photos to the iPhone without iTunes. The folder will appear with the photos on the iPhone in the Google Drive app. The method can be divided into 2 parts on pc /on iPhone.
> Step 1: Install the Google Drive and log in Account on PC
- Please download the Google Drive on your PC.
- After installation, sign in to Google Photos with your Gmail ID from your PC.
- From the home page of Google Photos, click the "Upload" icon which is the shape of a cloud with an arrow in the middle.
- Select the photo folder on "Google Photos & Create Album(s)". Once you have uploaded photos, the same photos will be added to Google Photos automatically.
> Step 2: Add Photos to iPhone from Google Drive
- Launch the Google Photos app on your iPhone and tap the Menu on the left interface.
- Click to the "Collections" which still located on the left interface.
- You can preview all your photos that uploaded just before.
- Pick the photos you want to download and press the "Select" button.
- After that, tap on the "Share" button beside the "+" button.
- Click the "Save" and all the selected images will be saved on your iPhone.
OneDrive supplies the same service as other cloud services and gets you 5GB free of storage space. Besides, it also requires you to install OneDrive app on both your PC and iPhone. To copy pictures to iPhone from PC without iTunes, you just drag the photo files to OneDrive application. Wait for a while, the pictures will be shown on the iPhone.
> Step 1: Install the OneDrive and run the Program on PC
- Be clear about the right version of OneDrive and downloaded it on your PC.
- Run the OneDrive application.
- Choose "Photos" and tap "Camera imports" by dragging your photos file to the program. The copying process will stay for a few seconds.
> Step 2: Add Photos to iPhone from OneDrive
Once you open the OneDrive app on your iPhone, the photos are added with the original quality.
Lastly, using email is the traditional way to get photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes. Only to add photos on your computer and send an mail to yourself with a folder. By using email to send photos to another email on your iPhone. The disadvantage is known as the incredible slow of uploading. After your photos have sent to your iPhone, you just download the photos from the email.
Hopefully, the above 6 methods can help you fix the problem on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Comparing with the other methods, it is no doubt that iPhone Photo Transfer is the best way to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. If you have any problems about this article or the software, you are welcome to leave a comment here.